Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Acelepryn SC Insecticide is for foliar and systemic control of white grubs and pests that infest on landscape/recreational turfgrass (includes golf courses), interior plantscapes, sod farms and landscape ornamentals. It is a suspension concentrate that contains 1.67 lbs of active ingredient per gallon.
|Active Ingredient:||Chlorantraniliprole - 18.4%|
|Target pests:||White Grubs, Caterpillars, Clearwing Moth Borers and others
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Commercial & Residential: Apartment Buildings, Airports, Athletic Fields, Cemeteries, Golf Courses (Tee Boxes, Roughs, Fairways, Greens, Collars), Office Buildings, Parks, Shopping Malls, Sod Farms and other Landscaped areas
Turf-grass, Landscaping Ornamentals (Plants, Shrubs, Trees), Interior Plantscapes, Sod Farms
* See label for complete list
* White grubs - Apply from early April to early September for preventative and early curative control. Irrigate turf immediately after applying or allow rain to move product into soil.
* Annual Bluegrass Weevil - Apply when overwintered adults are seen in late April to early May to prevent damage from first generation larvae in late May and June
* Billbugs - Apply when overwintered adults are seen. Late April or early May in areas with cool season grasses.
* Chinch bugs - For suppression, apply before eggs hatch
* European Crane Fly - Apply between September and November to control European crane fly larvae in turf-grass
* Turf Caterpillars - To ensure optimum control, delay watering (irrigation) or mowing for 24 hours after applying
APPLICATION RATES FOR LAWNS & GOLF COURSES:
* Apply up to 24 oz. per acre (MAX amount is 38.3 fl oz. per year in broadcast applications to turf-grass
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
Group 28 Insecticide
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY|
|Shipping Weight:||4.90 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Syngenta (Mfg. Number: 52452)|
Acelepryn is a suspension concentrate that may be applied for the control of white grubs and other listed pests infesting landscape and recreational turfgrass (including golf courses) as well as caterpillars, clearwing moth borers and other pests of landscape ornamentals including trees, shrubs, foliage plants, flowers and non-bearing fruit and nut trees that will not produce fruit or nuts during the season of application.
Acelepryn may be used on plants or turf-grasses that are being grown for aesthetic or recreational purposes or climatic modification in or around home lawns, residential dwellings, business and office complexes, shopping complexes, multi-family residential complexes, institutional buildings, airports, cemeteries, interior plantscapes, ornamental gardens, wildlife plantings, parks, playgrounds, schools, day-care facilities, golf courses (tee box areas, roughs, fairways, greens, collars etc.), athletic fields, other landscaped areas, and sod farms
- Do not apply through any irrigation system.
- Do not apply in commercial nurseries and greenhouses.
- Do not apply more than 38.3 fl ounces (0.5 lb of active ingredient) of product per acre per year in broadcast applications to turfgrass.
- Wait a mimimum of 7 days to retreat.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
12/26/2013 Chris from Chambersburg, Pa
QHow long will the product remain effective after application without being watered in?
Where rain is the only means by which this product can be watered in can it be applied several days ahead of needed rainfall?
AAccording to the Acelepryn SC Insecticide product label, you should irrigate turf immediately after applying or allow rain to move product into soil. This should be the day of the application. Please refer to the product label for specific application instructions for what you are treating for.
QCan Acelepryn SC Insecticide be applied via a knapsack?
The manual says "no air agitation," however in working small scale (300m2), is knapsack sufficient to get an even coverage?
A Acelepryn SC Insecticide should be mixed with water and sprayed on as an application. However, this product has been discontinued at this time.
Acelepryn SC Insecticide should be mixed with water and sprayed on as an application. However, this product has been discontinued at this time.