Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Advan Eject 75 DF Turf Herbicide is a dry-flowable granular that provides extended post-emergence control of grassy and broadleaf weeds with the herbicide active ingredient of quinclorac - 75%. In addition to controlling grassy weeds including young and mature crabgrass, foxtail and barnyard grass, Eject 75DF Turf Herbicide controls difficult broadleaf weeds including clover and dandelion, black medic, and wild violet.
The dry-flowable formulation is suitable for both residential and nonresidential settings. Commercial settings would include office building lawns, multi-family buildings, military facilities, parks, airports roadside, schools, picnic grounds, athletic fields, golf courses, cemeteries, churches, and sod farms. Eject 75DF Turf Herbicide is absorbed by the weeds and its roots and is transferred throughout the entire plant.
|Active Ingredient:||quinclorac - 75%|
|Target pests:||Barnyardgrass, Black Medic, Crabgrass (large & smooth), Daisy, Dollarweed, Morningglory, Wild Violet and others
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Residential and Nonresidential turf-grass|
|Application:||0.162 - 0.367 oz. per 1/2 gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
* See label for complete application instructions
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CA|
|Material / Construction:||Granular|
|Shipping Weight:||1.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||SipcamAdvan (Mfg. Number: 51503AD0061)|
Apply Eject 75DF Turf Herbicide to actively growing weeds as a post-emergence broadcast or spot spraying. May be applied just prior to or after seeding, and over-seeding in most situations. The control symptoms exhibited by broadleaf weeds with Eject 75DF Turf Herbicide include leaf and stem curl or twisting and yellowing. Susceptible grasses demonstrate stunting, yellowing, and gradual reddening followed by the death of the weed.
Apply with properly calibrated ground equipment in sufficient water per acre to provide uniform spray distribution (at least 20 gallons of water per acre or at least 0.5 gallon per 1,000 sq. ft.). Low pressure (e.g., 20-40 psi) sprayers are recommended.
Maintain continuous agitation during spraying with good mechanical or bypass agitation. Nozzle screens must be no finer than 50 mesh (100 mesh is finer than 50 mesh).
- DO NOT apply more than 2 pounds of EJECT 75DF herbicide per acre (or 0.73 ounces per 1,000 square feet) in one year.
- DO NOT apply to golf course collars or greens.
- DO NOT apply to fine fescue unless it is part of a seed blend.
- DO NOT apply to Bahia grass, Carpet grass, St. Augustine grass, Centipede grass, Dichondra, or lawns or turf where desirable clovers are present.
- DO NOT apply within 4 weeks after seedling emergence of Kentucky bluegrass, creeping Bent grass, fine fescue blends and perennial ryegrass.
- DO NOT apply to exposed feeder roots of trees or ornamentals. Be particularly careful within the drip line of trees and other ornamental species.
- DO NOT apply into any ornamental bed.