Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Advance Termite Monitoring Base (TMB) is a wood base placed in the bottom of each monitoring station to monitor termite activity. The base is composed of 63 grams of preferred wood with horizontal grooves allowing for easier access by termites and maximum wood to soil contact.
|Target pests:||Subterranean Termites|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Shipping Weight:||0.15 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Whitmire Micro-Gen (Mfg. Number: 45091756)|
How Advance Termite Monitoring Bases Work
Advance Termite Monitoring Base (TMB) is a wood base placed in the bottom of each monitoring station. The base is composed of 63 grams of preferred wood with horizontal grooves allowing for easier access by termites and maximum wood to soil contact.
Purchasing the 5-pack of this product will give you five complete wood bases for use in five Advance Termite Bait Stations (sold separately).
The Advance Termite Monitoring Base is for use only in Advance Termite Bait Stations. The wooden bases are a preferred wood for subterranean termites and attract them to the stations for easy monitoring and baiting.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: None, pure wood only
Use a flathead screwdriver or Advance Spider Tool to remove the black cap from Advance Stations. Remove the Termite Inspection Cartridge or Termite Bait Cartridge (using a cotter pin hand tool is helpful). Remove old or damaged Termite Monitoring Base, then replace with fresh wood base (two halves form a complete base for each station). Re-insert or replace Monitoring or Bait Cartridge as appropriate, then replace black cap.
Wooden Termite Monitoring Bases should be replaced once a year or as needed if spongy, waterlogged, or moldy.
Each 5-pack contains five complete Termite Monitoring Bases (10 pieces total).
For use in the following areas:
For use in Advance Termite Bait System Stations only.
Not for indoor use.
Use in Advance Termite Bait Stations installed around a structure.
Advance Termite Monitoring Base Features
- 63 grams of preferred wood for termite baiting
- Horizontal grooves allow easy access by termites
- Designed for maximum wood to soil contact
- Made specifically for Advance Termite Bait Stations
- Replace at least once every 12 months and no less than every 15 months.
- Wood base contains no active insecticide.
- Replace wooden base more frequently if wood is soggy or moldy.
- If termite activity has been found, wait to replace Termite Monitoring Base until after using the Termite Bait Cartridge and termite activity has ceased.