Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Advantage II for Cats is the perfect solution for an effective flea control treatment for cats. It contains Imidacloprid and Pyriproxyfen, a combination of two active ingredients which helps eliminate all life stages of fleas. It works by killing fleas within 12 hours of application, and prevents them from further infestation. This waterproof topical solution is very easy to apply and kills fleas on contact. One application of Advantage II for Cats lasts up to one month. Advantage II Cats has four 0.23 ml tubes and is designed for kittens and cats. Apply once a month.
- Kittens 0 - 5 lbs.
- Small Cats 5 - 9 lbs.
- Large Cats over 9 lbs.
|Active Ingredient:||Imidacloprid - 9.10%
Pyriproxyfen - 0.46%
|Target pests:||Adult Fleas, Flea Larvae, Flea Eggs|
|For use in:||Cats|
|Application:||* See below and label for complete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Special Features:||Treats existing and prevents further infestations
Convenient, easy to apply waterproof topical solution
|Shipping Weight:||0.10 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bayer (Mfg. Number: 37601)|
- Kills all flea life stages
- Controls existing flea infestations on your cat and prevents further infestations
- Kills fleas within 12 hours of application
- Convenient, easy to apply topical solution
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
HOW TO OPEN
- Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
HOW TO APPLY
- Remove one applicator tube from the package. See “HOW TO OPEN” section.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet’s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your cat’s eyes, or allow your cat to ingest this product. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product. Do not allow the product to run off.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
- Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every fourteen (14) days for kittens or once every seven (7) days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.