Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Advantage II for Dogs is the perfect solution for an effective flea and lice control and treatment for dogs. It contains Imidacloprid and Pyriproxyfen, a combination of two active ingredients which helps eliminate all life stages of fleas. It works by killing fleas within 12 hours of application, as well as prevent and control fleas and lice from further infestation. This waterproof topical solution is very easy to apply and kills fleas on contact. One application of Advantage II for Dogs lasts up to one month. Advantage II has four 0.4 ml tubes and is designed for dogs and puppies. DO NOT USE ON CATS.
- Small Dogs 3 - 10 lbs.
- Medium Dogs 11 - 20 lbs.
- Large Dogs 21 - 55 lbs.
- Extra Large Dogs over 55 lbs.
|Active Ingredient:||Imidacloprid - 9.10%
Pyriproxyfen - 0.46%
|Target pests:||Adult Fleas, Flea Larvae, Flea Eggs and Lice|
|For use in:||Dogs|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Special Features:||Kills all Flea life stages
Prevents Fleas on treated dogs from infesting the home
Treats, prevents and controls flea and lice infestations
Waterproof topical solution
|Shipping Weight:||0.10 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bayer (Mfg. Number: B81520240)|
- Kills all flea life stages
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home
- One treatment prevents further flea infestation for a month
- Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours of application
- Treats, prevents and controls lice infestations
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
HOW TO OPEN
- Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
HOW TO APPLY
- Remove one applicator tube from the package. See “HOW TO OPEN” section.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet‘s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- (3-10 lbs. and 11-20 lbs.) The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog’s back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product. Do not allow the product to run off.
- (21-55 lbs. and over 55 lbs.) The dogs should be standing for easy application. apply the entire contents of the tube evenly to three or four spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Do not get this product in your dog‘s eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product. 6. Discard empty tube as described in the Storage and Disposal section.
- Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.