Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Amdro Kills Ants Liquid Dropper Ant Killer reduces ant populations quickly and kills ants for up to 2 months. It can be used to treat a wide variety of ant species (excluding fire ants and carpenter ants). Consult the label for specific ant species. Use the Amdro packaging to to create ant bait reservoirs that can be placed throughout the house. Once the traps are laid, worker ants will take it back to the ant colony where they will share it amongst the other ants including the queen. Once the queen dies, the rest of the colony will die. Always be sure to place the bait reservoirs in areas that are not accessible to children or pets.
|Active Ingredient:||Sodium Tetraborate Pentahydrate - 5%|
|Target pests:||Pavement, odorous house, and little black ants (does not kill fire ants or carpenter ants)|
|For use in:||Residential homes|
|Application:||Remove all sources of food, such as crumbs, sugar, and grease spots. Remove the bait reservoir insert from the box and carefully cut into squares. Fill reservoir and place where ants were seen, such as edge of sinks, tubs, baseboards, windowsills, and doorway entrance (if you don't use this board, take aluminum foil and fold to make a reservoir).|
|Pet safe:||Keep away from children and pets.|
|Time to Kill:||7-10 days|
|Shipping Weight:||0.22 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Amdro (Mfg. Number: 100509074)|
To use Amdro Kills Ants Liquid Dropper:
- Remove all sources of food, such as crumbs, sugar, and grease spots.
- Remove the bait reservoir insert from the box and carefully cut into squares.
- Fill reservoir and place where ants were seen, such as edge of sinks, tubs, baseboards, windowsills, and doorway entrance (if you don’t use this board, take aluminum foil and fold to make a reservoir).
- First, be sure to remove food such as crumbs, grease, and sugar
- Place traps where you’ve seen ants before, in areas inaccessible to children and pets
- This product is not for use against fire ants or carpenter ants. Please see our full product lineup to treat these ants
See all 1 reviews »
By Dman in Orlando FL on 11/04/2015
Worked great as directed.