Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Amdro Quick Kill Lawn & Landscape Insect Killer Concentrate will create a barrier of protection from bothersome insects around your home. It comes in an easy-to-use squeeze and measure bottle for a simple, no mess or measure application. Amdro Quick Kill Lawn & Landscape will kill over 200 different insects and it is effective for up to three months. It kills insects on contact to provide immediate control. It can be safely applied up to one day before harvesting any fruits, vegetables, or other edible items. For best results, use this product as soon as you notice any insects or see any damage caused by insects.
|Active Ingredient:||Zeta-cypermethrin - 0.35%|
|Target pests:||Ants (including fire ants), gypsy moth, bagworm, budworm & leafroller, armyworms, cutworms, fall webworm, sod webworm, tent caterpillar, leafminer, millipedes, spiders, scorpions, springtails, silverfish, firebrats, grasshoppers, crickets, mole cricket, earwigs, cockroaches, chinch bug, boxelder bug, plant bug, lace bug, leafhoppers, spittlebugs, psyllids, whitefly, aphids, cicadas, scales, mealybug, adelgids, treehoppers, thrips, weevils & billbugs, ground beetles, (Japanese beetle, pillbug, sowbug, black turf Ataenius, bark beetle & pine shoot beetle), borers, elm leaf beetle, and other listed lawn pests & garden pests wasps & yellow jackets, bees, carpenter bees, flies including house fly|
|For use in:||Lawns, trees and shrubs, roses and flowers|
|Application:||Please consult the label for mixing and application instructions for specific pests and areas treated|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Yield:||Up to 2 gallons|
|Coverage Area:||Up to 4267 square feet|
|Time to Kill:||Kills on contact|
|Shipping Weight:||2.27 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Amdro (Mfg. Number: 100508228)|
Amdro Quick Kill Lawn & Landscape Insect Killer Concentrate is to be diluted with water for spray or brush application.
- Fill sprayer with the desired volume of water and add this product.
- To prepare a 0.02% ready-to-use solution (recommended for ornamentals, roses, flowers, and trees), dilute 7½ fluid ounces of this product per gallon of water. To prepare a 0.04% ready to use solution (recommended for lawns), dilute 15 fluid ounces of this product per gallon of water.
- Mix only the amount of solution needed for the application.
- Close and shake before use in order to insure proper mixing.
- Uniformly apply one gallon of 0.04% solution over a 1,000-square-foot area with a sprayer.
- Lawn should not be longer than 3 inches at the time of application.
- Repeat application is necessary only if there are signs of renewed insect activity.
FOR ANT MOUND TREATMENTS:
- To treat ant mounds, dilute 0.8 fluid ounces of this product in 1–2 gallons of water and apply to each mound area by sprinkling the mound until it is wet and treat a 4-foot diameter circle around the mound.
- Use the higher volume for mounds larger than 12 inches. For best results, apply in cool weather, such as in early morning or late evening hours, but not in the heat of the day.
FOR ORNAMENTALS, ROSES, FLOWERS, AND TREES:
- Apply 0.02% to 0.04% solution to point of run-off by brush or as a spray. Spray up to the point of run-off, making sure to cover all sides of leaves and trunk. Retreat if pests return.
- For ground covers, bedding plants, foliage, annuals, and perennials, apply one gallon of 0.02% or 0.04% solution per 1,000 square feet as a uniform spray. Repeat treatment as necessary to achieve control using higher application rates as pest pressure and foliage area increases. Repeat application should be limited to no more than once per seven days.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
02/25/2014 Sarah from Honolulu, Hi
QWill the Amdro Quick Kill Lawn & Landscape Insect Killer also kill roaches in the yard?
We live in Hawaii and the roaches come by the numbers in the yard. I would love to find a product that can kill them before they try to get into our home.
AYes, Amdro Quick Kill Lawn & Landscape Insect Killer Concentrate is labeled to control roaches in the yard. You may also want to check out Amdro Roach Block, which is labeled specifically for roaches.