Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Aquatrols Revolution Soil Surfactant ensures balanced moisture and air levels throughout the rootzone. It provides better moisture access and gas exchange to make a healthier looking turf and more flexible under all types of stress. It also produces drier and firmer surface under wet or dry conditions. With Revolution, irrigation frequency is reduced as well as hand watering the area. It also strengthens turf's natural capacity against stress and disease pressure. It's mainly used on fine turf grasses like golf courses, athletic fields and other highly maintained areas. This soil surfactant provides improved growing conditions and healthier plants for increased photosynthesis making the plants greener and appear firmer. Revolution cannot be used for as fertilizer substitute but may be safely applied at any time during the growing season.
|Active Ingredient:||Modified Alkylated Polyol - 100%|
|For use in:||Fine turf-grasses on Golf Courses, Athletic Fields and other highly maintained areas|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Shipping Weight:||22.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Aquatrols Corp Of Am (Mfg. Number: REVO-2X2.5)|
How To Use Revolution:
Revolution must be applied at least one month prior to the anticipated onset of stress conditions in your area.
Ongoing Monthly Program:
Revolution must be used as part of an ongoing management program beginning prior to and continuing through stress periods. If this does not match your agronomic philosophy, inclination or budget, Revolution may not be the product for your turf management program.
- Revolution is safe for turfgrass and does not need to be watered in immediately after application. However, since Revolutions's area of activity includes both the thatch/mat layer and the soil, it must be watered in sufficiently to deliver the Revolution molecules to a depth of at least four inches.
- This requires about one third of an inch of water on high sand rootzones or other soils with a sand top dressing layer of four inches or more. On non-sand soil or push up greens with less than a four inch sand topdressing layer, apply up to one half inches of water.
- Revolution should be watered in thoroughly the evening following application.
Tank Mixing Revolution:
- Revolution has been shown to be compatible with many soil targeted products. It can help place soil targeted chemicals and fertilizers more uniformly in the soil and can maximize the effectiveness of these materials.
- Revolution should not be tank mixed with iprodione or propiconazole or any product that specifies not to mix with wetting agents or non-ionic surfactants.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question