Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Arena 50 WDG is a broad spectrum insecticide to control insects that infest on ornamental plants, interior plantscapes, turfgrass, and non-bearing fruit, including pears and apples, and nut trees (in landscapes). Arena 50 WDG is to be mixed with water. Arena 50 WDG provides long residual control when followed according to directions.
|Active Ingredient:||Clothianidin - 50%|
|Target pests:||Ants, Aphids, Beetles, Mole Crickets, Japanese Beetles, Sod Webworms, and White Flies|
|For use in:||Turf-grass, Ornamental Plants, Interior Plantscapes, Non-bearing Fruit & Nut Trees|
1. Begin with clean equipment.
2. Add sufficient water to the spray tank for 1/2 of the mix load.
3. Start tank agitation.
4. Add and properly suspend the necessary amount of Arena 50 WDG before adding any other products. Agitate to ensure thorough mixing while adding the remaining required water. A high quality wetting agent or other spray adjuvant, approved for use on your crop, may be added to spray solutions according to the manufacturers use instructions. Arena 50 WDG should be properly suspended and diluted prior to the addition of any adjuvant. Consult adjuvant label or manufacturer for crop tolerance and safety information when used with this product.
5. Maintain agitation during mixing and application.
6. Apply with properly calibrated spray equipment.
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY, CA|
|Shipping Weight:||2.75 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Valent Usa Corp (Mfg. Number: 61425.425)|
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
08/29/2013 Cut from Miami Fl
QWill Arena 50 WDG work on house roaches?
AArena 50WDG is not labeled to be used as a crack and crevice treatment indoors. We recommend using one of our Roach Control Kits that includes 1 packet of Demon WP Insecticide (which makes 4 gallons of finished solution) for spraying the outside perimeter of the home and inside underneath appliances, behind cabinets, under toilets and sinks, etc. You'll also get 4 x 35 gram tubes of Invict Gold Roach Bait Gel--one of the best roach baits on the market. Invict Gold can be applied up high in the kitchen in the corner of cabinets and in cracks and crevices in kitchens and bathrooms. The bait contains a slow-acting poison that attracts and kills feeding roaches, who also spread the bait to other roaches by contact or by sharing food. Finally, 20 Gentrol Point Source stations provide an IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) that will stop roaches from laying eggs, helping to halt the infestation. The combination of an IGR with roach bait is a highly effective roach control strategy that is widely used by pest control professionals.