Avert Roach Bait Gel in a piston can for easy application without the need for a bait gun. Kills bait adverse roaches, or roaches that may be immune to other insecticides. The active ingredient AbamectinB1 will begin killing cockroaches within 24 hours. The delay allows time for the roaches to contact other roaches and spread the bait throughout the colony. Avert is formulated to remain moist and palatable even in harsh conditions. This bait is ideal as a supplement for use along with other roach bait products. Avert should be used in cracks and crevices where roaches feed and harbor.
|Active Ingredient:||Abamectin B1 0.05%|
|For use in:||indoors|
|Yield:||4.2 oz. of gel or 120 grams.|
|Manufactured By:||Whitmire Micro-Gen|
Avert Gel is a very effective gel bait that will not dry out or lose it's attraction over time. Avert Gel is formulated to remain moist and effective even in harsh conditions. This product contains the active ingredient Abamectin B1, to which cockroaches have no known resistance, and it is combined with a highly palatable bait matrix made up of a unique combination of proteins and carbohydrates that roaches crave. Even though Avert Gel is highly toxic to roaches it is safe for use around humans and pets as it has a very low mammalian toxicity making it safe for sensitive places like nursing homes, hospitals or restaurants. Avert Gel is now available in this convenient ready to use piston can to make applications a snap.
Avert Gel Piston Can
- Very attractive bait matrix
- Long Lasting Effectiveness
- No Known Resistance to Abamectin B1
- Initial cockroach mortality within 24 hours
- Low Toxicity to Mammals
- Approved for use in occupied hospital and nursing home patient rooms
- Authorized for use in Federally Inspected Meat and Poultry Plants
- 120g piston can is easy to apply without a bait gun
- Can be used to re-fill 30g reservoirs economically
- Ideal for use during initial and maintenance services
- Application Does Not Require Ventilation
Avert can be used practically everywhere roaches live and breed:
• Indoor Use: Cracks and crevices, undersides of furniture, around sinks and storage areas, behind baseboards, around doors and windows, behind and under cabinets, drawers, and shelving, under and behind appliances, inside crawl spaces.
• Outdoor Use: Cracks and crevices around windows and doors, porches, screens, eaves, patios, garages, under stairways, in crawlspaces, tree holes, and fence cracks.
See all 1 reviews »
3 of 3 people found this review helpful:
Avert - Great Product
By Tony in New York on 07/29/2010
I had a big problem with roaches and someone recommended this product to me. The BEST product if you have roach infestation. It did the job in three days literally. Very recommended.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
QWhat are the harmful effects of a stupid dog ingesting Avert ?
A If the Avert is applied correctly, only a small dot every 10-12 inches directly into cracks and crevices, dogs should only have very limited contact with it. If the dog eats the Avert after it has been applied correctly, the very small amount ingested should have no effect at all. If the dog were to eat a large amount, say directly from the can, you should contact the "stupid" dog's veterinarian.
If the Avert is applied correctly, only a small dot every 10-12 inches directly into cracks and crevices, dogs should only have very limited contact with it. If the dog eats the Avert after it has been applied correctly, the very small amount ingested should have no effect at all. If the dog were to eat a large amount, say directly from the can, you should contact the "stupid" dog's veterinarian.