Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Azera Insecticide is a fast acting contact insecticide used in organic production to control soft and hard bodied insects that damage crops. Working through more than contact Azera Insecticide kills through insect ingestion and works to regulate insect growth as well. Azera Insecticide is a flexible insecticide that can be used on a wide range of insects at all different stages of life including adult, pupae, and larval. Use Azera Insecticide during any season on all growing crops and ornamentals outdoors or in greenhouses. Azera Insecticide can be tank mixed with most other acarcides, insecticides, adjuvants, fungicides, wetting agents, and foliar fertilizers.
Azera Insecticide is OMRI Certified and is organically compliant meeting the USDA National Organic Program (NOP).
|Active Ingredient:||Azadirachtin - 1.2% Pyrethrins, a botanical insecticide - 1.4%|
|Target pests:||Kills a broad spectrum of over 100 listed insects including aphids, whiteflies, leafminers, caterpillars, and many more (see label for complete list). Kills larval, pupae and adult stages of listed insects.|
|For use in:||Growing Crops Outdoors and in Greenhouses. Ornamental Plants Grown Indoors or Outdoors. May be used on all growing crops.|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed.|
|Shelf Life:||1 year in original commercial packaging stored at room temperature.|
|Shipping Weight:||8.40 lbs|
- pH of spray should be between 5.5 and 7.0
- As a contact insecticide adequate spray coverage is essential
- Can be applied with a wetting agent, spreader, or surfactant
- Night time, late evening, and early morning are best times to apply
Begin at middle application rate of 32 oz. per acre unless:
- Insect populations are very high
- Insects are in late-stage immaturity or are adults
- PyGanic provides rapid knockdown and kill, and resistance management benefits to other products when tank mixed like:
- Most effective when applied to insects at early stages of life
- Best applied when insects are active
- Apply when beneficial insects are not present
- Always follow label directions and MSDS
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
06/13/2013 Anne from Lincoln Ca 95648
Qhow much Azera Insecticide should I apply for 5 acres with 225 trees, vegetables, and flowers.
AThe amount of Azera Insecticide you may need, all depends on how large the diameters of the tree and shrubs are. If you are spraying you want to use 1-2 fl oz per one gallon of water. Please refer to the product label for application instructions.