Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Bayer 26 GT Fungicide 2.5 gal. is a trusted fungicide that offers perfect and long residual control. This broad spectrum fungicide effectively controls brown patch, various leafspots, dollar spot and other turf diseases. Its residual control can last up to 14 days or even longer making it a convenient tool for pest control and turf management. It's an all around and versatile fungicide that features preventive and curative disease control for turf areas such as golf courses, sod farms and other areas where fine turf is grown. It can be tank mixed with other products and has a quick knockdown feature for faster turf recovery.
|Active Ingredient:||iprodione - 23.3%|
|Target pests:||Red Thread, Brown Patch, Dollar Spot, Leaf Spot, Large Patch, Gray Snow Mold, Pink Snow Mold and others
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Golf Courses, Sod Farms and Institutional areas
* Not for Residential Use
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY|
|Special Features:||Quick disease knockdown, even in high summer temperatures and humidity
Knocks out Mycelium in as little as 24 hours after application
|Shipping Weight:||24.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bayer (Mfg. Number: 4250930)|
General Precautions and Restrictions:
- Use of this product at residential sites is prohibited.
- Except for use on golf courses, if applying this product adjacent to a water body such as a lake, reservoir, river, permanent stream, marsh or natural pond, estuary, or commercial fishpond, there must be at least a 25-foot vegetative buffer strip between the water body and the point of application.
- For golf courses only, do not apply to turf cut higher than 1” on golf holes where water bodies are present.
- Do not apply this product when the wind direction is toward aquatic areas.
How to use 26 GT:
- Apply 26GT as part of an integrated management program on greens, tees, and fairways. Apply preventively when conditions are favorable for disease. 26GT and Chipco Signature can be tank mixed for management of summer decline.
- For additional disease control and plant health effects, use Interface (iprodione + trifloxystrobin) with StressGard
- Formulation Technology
Note: Please always check the label for complete list of Safety Instructions, Application Rates and Directions for use.