Bayer Advanced All-In-One Rose and Flower Care - Granules nourishes your roses and flowers all while guarding them against pests and diseases. This formulation safeguards against the major challenges of roses, shrubs, flowers, iris, and hibiscus for six weeks. All-In-One Rose and Flower Care has a simple application that involves no mixing or spraying. Helping your prized flowers and shrubs stay beautiful is incredibly easy!
|Active Ingredient:||Tebuconazole - 1.06% Imidacloprid - 0.11% Clothianidin - 0.05% Total Nitrogen - 6% Available Phosphate - 9% Soluble Potash - 6% Sulfur - 2%|
|Target pests:||INSECTS: Adelgids, Aphids, Black Vine Weevil Larvae, Borers, Flatheaded (including Bronze Birch and Alder Borers) Roundheaded (including Eucalyptus Longhorned Borers), Budworms, Caterpillars (including roseslugs and leafrollers), Japanese Beetles (adults), Lace Bugs, Leaf Beetles (including Elm Leaf Beetles and Viburnum Leaf Beetles), Leafhoppers (including Glassy-winged Sharpshooters), Leafminers (including Birch Leafminers and Holly Leafminers), Mealybugs, Mimosa Webworms, Pine Tip Moth Larvae, Psyllids, Royal Palm Bugs, Sawfly Larvae, Scales (including Armored Scale [suppression] and Soft Scale), Spittlebugs, Thrips, Whiteflies DISEASE: Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust, and Southern Blight|
|For use in:||Roses, Flowers, Iris, Hibiscus, Azaleas, Camellias, Rhododendrons and other shrubs|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed.|
|Yield:||Treats up to 32 roses and other shrubs or over 700 sq. ft. of flowerbed|
|Manufactured By:||Bayer Advanced|
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Begin using this product in the spring when plants are actively growing.
- Reapply every 6 weeks for a total of 3 applications per year. In areas where disease occurs frequently and the soil is sandy, the application interval canbe shortened to 4 – 5 weeks for a total of 4 applications per year, except for flower beds, where you are limited to 3 applications.
Ensure the product gets down into the rootzone by,
- pulling mulch away from plants to be treated.
- building a well around individual plants.
- sprinkle granules evenly around the plant and water-in thoroughly.
- Keep rose, flower and shrub beds clean. This minimizes harborage sites for diseases and insects (for additional cultural practices, consult your local County Extension Service).
HOW IT WORKS:
Water moves the product down into the root zone where it is taken up and moved into the plant. The entire plant, even new growth, is fed and protected against insects and disease. Rain or watering cannot wash off this long-lasting systemic protection