Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Bayer Advanced Southern Season Long Weed Control for Lawns will help you control your weed problems for months. With a blend of three different weed killers and a residual herbicide, existing weeds begin to die within hours and weeds are controlled for up to six months. While this product will protect your lawn from broad-leaf weeds, it will not provide pre-emergent or post emergent crabgrass control. Bayer Advanced Southern Season Long Weed Control for Lawns won’t harm lawns when used as directed and can be applied any time in the spring through the fall. The product is rainproof after one hour and lawns can be mowed one or two days after applications. Clippings should be left on the treated areas for the first few cuttings, and clippings from treated areas should never be used for mulch or compost. If lawn is dry, water a few days before you use this application.
|Active Ingredient:||2,4-D, dimethylamine salt - 4.73%
Isoxaben - 2.63%
Mecoprop-p - 1.10%
Dicamba - 0.52%
|Target pests:||Black medic, Bull Thistle, Dollarweed, Chickweed, Clover, Dandelion, Henbit, Oxalis, Pigweed, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Purslane, Ragweed, Spurge, Thistle, Wild Carrot, Wild Garlic, Wild Onion and over 200 broad-leaf weeds
* Prevents New Weeds from Coming Back for up to 6 Months
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Northern Lawns: Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass and Perennial Ryegrass
Southern Lawns: Bermuda, Buffalo, Zoysia, Bahia, Centipede and St. Augustine grasses
DO NOT use on Carpetgrass, Dichondra or Floratam variety of St. Augustine grasses or desirable clovers
|Application:||Shake well before use
Connect sprayer to garden hose
Turn of water
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Coverage Area:||Treats up to 16,000 sq. ft.|
|Shipping Weight:||2.52 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bayer Advanced (Mfg. Number: 704270A)|
For Best Results:
- Apply when weeds are young and actively growing.
- If the lawn is dry, water 24 hours before using this product.
- Rain or watering one hour after application will not wash away effectiveness.
- Apply 1 to 3 days after mowing.
- Certain hard-to-kill weeds may need to be spot-treated in 30 days.
- Do not apply to new lawns until the grass has reached a height of at least 2 inches.
- Bare spots may be seeded 3 to 4 weeks after application.
- Limited to 2 applications per year with a 30 day interval between applications
- Maximum single application rate of 8.0 fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft. (1.47 lbs 2,4-D ae, 0.35 lb MCPP-p ae and 0.16 lb dicamba ae per acre per application)
- Maximum seasonal rate of 16.0 fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft. (2.94 lbs 2,4-D ae, 0.71 lb MCPP-p ae and 0.33 lb dicamba ae per acre per application)
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
08/28/2013 Mark from Virginia Beach
QCan you use the Bayer Advanced Southern Season Long Weed Control for Lawns RTS on Fescue? Will it kill it?
APer the Bayer Advanced Southern Season Long Weed Control for Lawns product label you can safely apply the product to Fescue lawns.
01/28/2015 Dave from Raleigh, Nc
QCan Bayer Advanced Southern Season Long Weed Control for Lawns RTS be used on Fescue lawns?
Would like to use this on my Fescue lawn. Can you tell me it it will be ok? Also, I see the chemical Isoxaben as one of the chemicals. Can you tell me if this will kill Chamber Bitter?
A Bayer Advanced Southern Season Long Weed Control for Lawns RTS is labeled to safely be applied to established Fescue lawns.