Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Bayer Home Pest Insect Killer is an effective insect killer that can be for indoor or outdoor use. It kills roaches, spiders, ants, scorpions and other insects. It also kills fleas and keeps them away for up to 12 months. This insect killer does not have the unpleasant smell that others have, it is non-staining and features a continuous spray action. This product is an all purpose insect killer that can be used on almost all surfaces to kill a large variety of flying and crawling insects. Product comes in 15 oz. spray can.
Note: For residential use only.
|Active Ingredient:||.025% Imidacloprid and .0125% Beta-Cyfluthrin|
|Target pests:||Adelgids, Ants, Aphids, Armyworms, Bagworms, Bed Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Carpenter Ants, Caterpillars, Chiggers, Clothes moths, Clover mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Elm leaf beetles, Fire ants, Fleas, Flies, Fungus Gnats, Grasshoppers and Gypsy moth larvae.|
|For use in:||Controlling and eliminating flying and crawling insects in and around the home, kitchens, apartment buildings and nursing homes.|
|Application:||Gently rotate top to open and close. Hold can 12 to 15 inches from the surface to be treated. Press button down and spray until surface is slightly wet but not to the point of liquid run of.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY|
|Dimensions:||2.60 x 2.60 x 10.50|
|Sprayer Type:||Continuous Sprayer|
|Special Features:||Odor free and non-staining|
|Shipping Weight:||1.35 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bayer Advanced (Mfg. Number: BP701310A)|
Directions for Use:
- Do not contact treated surfaces until dry.
- People and pets may re-enter after the treated area is dry.
- Remove animal feeding dishes prior to application.
- Cover exposed food or remove from area being treated.
- Do not use in small enclosed areas where spray may be inhaled.
- In the home, cover or thoroughly wash all food processing surfaces and utensils following treatment.
- Do not apply to furniture or upholstery where prolonged contact with humans will occur.
- Do not spray bed linens or other materials, which come in direct contact with occupants of the bed.
- Do not contact treated areas until dry.
- People and pets may re-enter after treated area is dry
- Apply the product to flowering plants during the early morning or late evening, when bees are not present.
- Do not spray the product into fish pools, streams, or lakes. Remove animal feeding dishes prior to application.
- Do not apply to fruits or vegetables used for food.
- Do not water the treated area to the point of run-of.
- Do not make applications during rain.
- Do not apply directly to impervious horizontal surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways and patios except as a spot (no more than 2 sq. ft.) or crack and crevice treatment. During the application, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters
Home Pest Insect Killer Kills:
- Bed Bugs
- Boxelder Bugs
- Carpenter Ants
- Clothes moths
- Clover mites
- Elm leaf beetles
- Fire ants
- Fungus Gnats
- Gypsy moth larvae
How To Use:
Shake well before use. Gently rotate top to open and close. Hold can 12 to 15 inches from the surface to be treated. Press button down and spray until surface is slightly wet but not to the point of liquid run of.
When To Use:
Apply when pests are seen or found. Reapply every 7 to 10 days, if needed, until infestation is eliminated.
This product is toxic to aquatic invertebrates and fish. This product is highly toxic to bees. Do not apply this product when bees are present. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.