"I just found out about DoMyOwnPestControl.com about
2 months ago. I have ordered a few items and have been completely satisfied with the products, customer service, pest control questions and prices on their products. I live approximately 2 blocks from a pest control store but I am willing to give..."
More Testimonials »
Bed Bug Couch Covers
Bed bugs in your home often mean many headaches and frustrations as you determine the best way to get rid of these blood-sucking invaders. However, we sell the best bed bug couch covers as well as covers for your sofa and other furniture. Continue reading below the bed bug couch cover products on this page to learn how to protect your furniture from bed bug infestations.
Also see our main bed bug control page for other effective bed bug products, as well as our bed bug mattress covers.
Protecting Your Furniture from Bed Bugs
- Encasements work by creating a barrier. When bed bugs are present, bed bug couch covers keep all stages of a bed bug population within the zippered cover, preventing them from feeding and they will eventually die. Furniture safe covers work to prevent new infestations by preventing bed bugs from harboring in your furniture.
- Bed bugs do not stray far from their host’s sleeping areas, but they will if necessary. Couches, sofas and chairs are vulnerable to bedbug infestations if they are a normal sleeping place for someone in your home.
- Bringing home second-hand furniture is a common way for bedbugs to enter your home. Don’t be entirely discouraged from buying second-hand items, but check them thoroughly. Covering them in bed bug couch encasements for a few months can add a layer of protection to you and your family.
- Bed bugs will be much easier to detect on the cover, especially since these special bedbug furniture covers don’t have the nooks, crannies, seams, and folds of traditional upholstered furniture that bed bugs love to hide in.
- These covers can save you money over the long run, because you won’t have to get rid of infested furniture and replace it with new furniture.
- Bed bug furniture covers also protect your furniture from dust, pollen, mold, dander, and dust mites. These covers are perfect for those with allergies and for second-hand or old furniture that may already have mold or dust inside.
Tips For Using Bed Bug Couch Covers
- Bed bug furniture covers shouldn’t be used as a sole form of bedbug control, but they’re perfect for prevention and as a supplement to a bedbug management plan.
- It is very important that bed bug covers be properly installed so that no bedbugs can enter or exit the covers. Keep in mind that bed bugs at their largest are only the size of an apple seed.
- Cats or other animals with sharp claws should be kept off all covers. You can add an additional cover over the top to add more protection, but if there are any rips or tears, the cover is useless.
Can't find the product you are looking for? E-mail us and we'll get it for you!
We sell professional do it yourself pest control (diy), exterminator and
insecticide, pesticide, chemical and bug killer treatment
products to spray, eliminate and exterminate pests.
Many of our products are not available in stores
such as Home Depot, Walmart or Lowes.