Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The BL Balsam Fir Christmas Tree, Abies Balsamea, is America’s favorite Christmas tree with its dark evergreen color, short needles, dense and heavy foliage, and strong branches which can accommodate heavier ornaments. The Balsam Fir has the strongest fragrance of all the other Christmas trees. Plantations BL Christmas Trees has developed over the past several years a Balsam Fir Christmas tree that is completely unique. Its pattern of a double needle and better needle retention is our customer’s best feature around the world. Plantations BL are located in a fertile region that grows the best quality Balsam Fir Christmas trees in North America!
Top reasons for purchasing your Christmas tree online:
- NO holiday crowds
- NO waiting in line
- NO driving or fuel costs
- NO weather worries
- NO squabbling over the right tree
- NO scratching the car with branches
- NO dragging it from the car to the house
- NO mess in the car, driveway or walkway.
- All trees are delivered to the doorstep in a sealed bag!
- Great for Seniors or Disabled Persons.
Options are the following: 5-6 feet, 6-7 feet, and 7-8 feet.
Order online and have it delivered right in front of your doorstep!
|Special Features:||Soft needles and Dark Green color|
|Warranty:||Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority
If we are unable to resolve a routine issue or the customer is not completely satisfied with our product, it will be replaced free of charge. Replacement trees for damaged trees will be replaced within 3 days. Replacement trees can be shipped until Dec 23rd. Please visit the RMA page here. All inquiries are normally replied within 48 hrs: http://blchristmastrees.com/rma/
|Shipping Weight:||25.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Plantations BL Christmas Trees (Mfg. Number: BF56)|
Plantations BL Christmas Trees is entirely devoted to producing North America's finest Christmas trees by its natural cultivation. Plantations BL guarantee fresh cut trees and ensure on time delivery.
- The Balsam Fir Christmas Tree is delivered to your doorstep using FedEx Ground, with no signature required.
- Trees are cut & harvested within days of packaging & shipping to ensure freshness.
- The packaging (recyclable LDPE bag) has been tested to maintain moisture for weeks, to ensure freshness.
- Measurement - every tree is measured after it's baled, from the base to the last crown or group of branches before the tree top.
Preferred Delivery Weeks Order before 11/23 11/23 - 12/1 12/1 - 12/8
- Week 1 (12/1 - 12/5) X
- Week 2 (12/8 - 12/12) X X
- Week 3 (12/15 - 12/19) X X X
There are 3 delivery weeks available, so if you order before 11/23/14 you may pick Weeks 1, 2, or 3. If you order between 11/23 and 12/1/14, you may only pick Weeks 2 or 3. If you order between 12/1 and 12/8/14 you may only pick Week 3.
Important Delivery Information:
- Orders are delivered by FedEx Ground and UPS services from our plantations to your doorstep. No signature required, orders will be delivered to your doorstep even if you are not at home.
- Upon shipping, your tracking number will be automatically generated and sent by email. Please visit www.fedex.com and www.ups.com to know the status of your delivery.
- Depending of the product purchased in the order, it could be shipped from different locations and could be delivered at different dates. The order’s delivery status can be verified with the appropriate carriers using the tracking number you will be provided when each item is shipped.
All Orders are delivered by FedEx Ground and UPS services from our plantations to your doorstep the week of December 1st, 8th, and 15th, Monday to Friday between 8 am to 6 pm. Sealed for Freshness, from our Plantations to Your Doorstep! Christmas trees will be harvested and sent your way in the shortest possible delay. Within approximately 5 days from harvesting, trees will be delivered at your doorstep. No signature required, orders will be delivered to your doorstep even if you are not at home.
Please note: the order can only be tracked upon shipping, by your preferred delivery week (Example: Dec 1st, 8th OR 15th on carriers website. Before your preferred delivery week, the tracking number will appear as non-valid)
It is the customer’s responsibility to provide us with a secure place to leave the tree using “Front Door Delivery Service.” The Care Instruction Label that is included with the tree should be carefully read and followed.
The Balsam Fir tree, Abies Balsamea, is the most cold-hardy and aromatic of all firs. It normally grows to a maximum height of 70 feet and can live at sea levels up to 6,000 feet. One of America’s most popular Christmas trees due to its dark green color, heavy density foliage, its soft and short needles, its solid branches, the Balsam fir can accommodate heavy ornaments. With its distinctive and long lasting aroma, the Balsam fir tree makes it an all-time favorite Christmas tree in North America and one of the most popular Christmas trees in the Caribbean Islands and countries of South America.
Plantations BL Christmas Trees is located in an area that produces some of the most beautiful Balsam fir Christmas trees grown in North America. Plantations BL owns and cultivates several hundred acres of plantations, often containing more than 100 acres of Balsam fir trees per plantation, which is a testament to the fertility and productivity of the area. Here at Plantations BL Christmas Trees, we have developed through the years, a very unique Balsam fir Christmas tree. Its double needle pattern as well as an ameliorated needle retention, it is very much appreciated by our customers. The Plantations BL Christmas Tree family is entirely dedicated to producing and harvesting only the freshest and finest of sheared Balsam fir Christmas trees available in North America.