Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The BL Fraser Fir Christmas Tree is America’s most popular Christmas tree. It has strong and straight branches that can support the heaviest ornaments of all the other trees. The Fraser Fir may be the Cadillac of all Christmas trees. This tree is very appreciated for its dark blue green, heavy density foliage and its excellent needle retention. The short needles will remain a dark evergreen color and will stay fixed to the branches for a long time after the cutting. The Fraser fir has a pleasant fragrance for the house and the needles are much softer and less sharp as other needles from all the other Christmas trees.
The heavy density BL Fraser Fir Christmas trees are grown, fertilized and sheared with special care. Cultivating the perfect Christmas tree has been Plantations BL expertise for more than 2 generations.
- Favorite choice for the high-end Christmas tree market
- Dark blue green color
- Strong aromatic fragrance
- Excellent needle retention
- Exceptional shipping characteristics
Top reasons for purchasing your Christmas tree online:
- NO holiday crowds
- NO waiting in line
- NO driving or fuel costs
- NO weather worries
- NO squabbling over the right tree
- NO scratching the car with branches
- NO dragging it from the car to the house
- NO mess in the car, driveway or walkway.
- All trees are delivered to the doorstep in a sealed bag!
- Great for Seniors or Disabled Persons.
Options are the following: 5-6 feet, 6-7 feet, and 7-8 feet.
Order online and have it delivered right in front of your doorstep!
|Special Features:||Dark blue green, heavy density foliage, excellent needle retention|
|Warranty:||Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority
If we are unable to resolve a routine issue or the customer is not completely satisfied with our product, it will be replaced free of charge. Replacement trees for damaged trees will be replaced within 3 days. Replacement trees can be shipped until Dec 23rd. Please visit the RMA page here. All inquiries are normally replied within 48 hrs: http://blchristmastrees.com/rma/
|Shipping Weight:||30.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Plantations BL Christmas Trees (Mfg. Number: FF56)|
Plantations BL Christmas Trees is entirely devoted to producing North America's finest Christmas trees by its natural cultivation. Plantations BL guarantee fresh cut trees and ensure on time delivery.
- The Fraser Fir Christmas Tree is delivered to your doorstep using FedEx Ground, with no signature required.
- Trees are cut & harvested within days of packaging & shipping to ensure freshness.
- The packaging (recyclable LDPE bag) has been tested to maintain moisture for weeks, to ensure freshness.
- Measurement - every tree is measured after it's baled, from the base to the last crown or group of branches before the tree top.
Preferred Delivery Weeks Order before 11/23 11/23 - 12/1 12/1 - 12/8
- Week 1 (12/1 - 12/5) X
- Week 2 (12/8 - 12/12) X X
- Week 3 (12/15 - 12/19) X X X
There are 3 delivery weeks available, so if you order before 11/23/14 you may pick Weeks 1, 2, or 3. If you order between 11/23 and 12/1/14, you may only pick Weeks 2 or 3. If you order between 12/1 and 12/8/14 you may only pick Week 3.
Important Delivery Information:
- Orders are delivered by FedEx Ground and UPS services from our plantations to your doorstep. No signature required, orders will be delivered to your doorstep even if you are not at home.
- Upon shipping, your tracking number will be automatically generated and sent by email. Please visit www.fedex.com and www.ups.com to know the status of your delivery.
- Depending of the product purchased in the order, it could be shipped from different locations and could be delivered at different dates. The order’s delivery status can be verified with the appropriate carriers using the tracking number you will be provided when each item is shipped.
All Orders are delivered by FedEx Ground and UPS services from our plantations to your doorstep the week of December 1st, 8th, and 15th, Monday to Friday between 8 am to 6 pm. Sealed for Freshness, from our Plantations to Your Doorstep! Christmas trees will be harvested and sent your way in the shortest possible delay. Within approximately 5 days from harvesting, trees will be delivered at your doorstep. No signature required, orders will be delivered to your doorstep even if you are not at home.
Please note: the order can only be tracked upon shipping, by your preferred delivery week (Example: Dec 1st, 8th OR 15th on carriers website. Before your preferred delivery week, the tracking number will appear as non-valid)
It is the customer’s responsibility to provide us with a secure place to leave the tree using “Front Door Delivery Service.” The Care Instruction Label that is included with the tree should be carefully read and followed.
Fraser fir, Abies Fraseri, is a high-altitude tree, closely related to the Balsam fir. It is even suggested that the two species were once a single species. It can grow to between 30 and 50 feet in high elevations; from 3000 to over 6000 feet. Its premium seed comes from a restricted native range in higher locations of the Appalachian Mountains; the only native habitat of Fraser Fir Christmas trees in the world. The Fraser Fir was named for John Fraser (1750-1811), a Scot botanist who explored the Appalachian Mountains in the late 18th century.
Plantations BL Christmas trees produces heavy density Fraser fir trees. Each little transplant is planted in the field, grown, fertilized, and hand sheared with special care in our plantations; growing the perfect tree is and has been our family’s expertise for many years.
Fraser Fir Christmas trees provide your home with a pleasant aroma and soft needles unlike the needles of other Christmas trees. Many people prefer their soft needles and strong, straight branches that can support heavier ornaments, making it a pleasant Christmas tree to decorate. The combination of heavy density foliage, dark blue-green color, superior needle retention and excellent shipping characteristics has made the Fraser fir one of the most popular Christmas trees in North America and a favored choice for the high-end Christmas tree market.