Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
BlueMax Mini Blocks Rodenticide has the most effective and most advanced active ingredient in the rodent control market, difethialone. BlueMax is also great because the bait doesn't get scattered around as much as the competition does, making it much easier to clean up and fits the requirements of commercial and food processing customers. BlueMax Rodenticide also features great weatherability and mold protection, keeping the product much longer lasting.
|Active Ingredient:||Difethialone - 0.0025%|
|Target pests:||Rats and Mice|
|For use in:||Residential and commercial, urban and rural areas, indoors or outdoors|
|Application:||We recommended to use BlueMax in tamper-resistant bait stations.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CA|
|Special Features:||Active ingredient: difethialone - .0025% (25 PPM) - Blocks (.71 ounces per block)
363 blocks per 16 pound pail
Contains mold inhibitors for longer life
Excellent for audited accounts
|Time to Kill:||A lethal dose can be consumed in one night's feeding and kill rodents fast. Around 4 to 5 days, check for rodents that may be dead.|
|Shipping Weight:||17.40 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Lipha Tech (Mfg. Number: 82411)|
Recently reformulated for improved palatability without losing durability
- Effective at 25 ppm: Reduced active ingredient in bait.
- Mold protection for a longer-lasting block
- Makes bait station easier to clean
- Food-grade ingredients specially formulated to reduce bait scatter
- Homogenous mixture of food-grade grains
- Less bait replacement saves money
- Difethialone: Still the most advanced single-feed anticoagulant available
- Effective on roof rats, Norway rats and house mice
- Contains no peanut ingredients
- Readily available anticoagulant antidote: Vitamin K1
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
01/21/2015 Reba from Gastonia
QHow do blocks look when it is time to change them
What are visible signs (beside gnawing /mold) that it's time to replace the blocks with fresh ones
AYou want to be sure to replace BlueMax Mini Blocks Rodenticide every 15 days or as needed to keep a constant supply until activity ceases.