Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Bonide Neem Oil Concentrate is an all purpose solution perfect for organic gardening. This product is made from neem seeds and acts as a fungicide, insecticide, and miticide. Use Bonide Neem Oil Concentrate on almost all of your plants it is effective on herbs, vegetables, flowers, roses, trees, spices, shrubs, turf, and houseplants. Bonide Neem Oil Concentrate will kill insects at all stages of development. Apply when your plants are dormant as a dormant spray to reduce the amount of other spraying needed when the plant is active. Bonide Neem Oil Concentrate will also give hardy leaf surfaces and healthy shine. Comes in economical concentrate and convenient ready to use.
|Active Ingredient:||Neem Oil - 70%|
|Target pests:||Control of Aphids, Spider Mites, Scale, Whiteflies, Beetles, Leafrollers and others
* Prevention and control of fungal diseases of Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, Downy Mildew, Anthracnose, Rust, Leaf Spot, Botrytis, Needle Rust, Scab and Flower, Twig and Tip Blight and Alternaria
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices, Roses, Houseplants, Flowers, Trees and Shrubs
May be used on all turf Kentucky Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Tall Fescue, Bermudagrass, Zoysiagrass and St. Augustinegrass
|Application:||Mix 1 - 2 oz per gallon of water
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Special Features:||May be used for Organic gardening|
|Shipping Weight:||1.11 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bonide (Mfg. Number: 024)|
- Defends your roses against insects, diseases, and mites.
- Do not add adjuvants (spreaders, stickers, extenders, etc.) to this product.
- Stops powdery mildew in 24 hours.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult insects.
- Shake well before using.
- For optimal performance, do not mix with cold water (less than 34°F).
- Prevents and controls black spot on roses, anthracnose, rust and powdery mildew.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted materials prior to root establishment.
- Do not apply to known sensitive plant species, such as impatiens flowers, fuchsia flowers, hibiscus flowers, some rose flowers, ornamental olive trees, or some carnation varieties without prior testing.
See all 1 reviews »
By Joann in Sebastian on 11/21/2016
Great stuff. So far it's working great and has kept leaf minors and other insects off my citrus and fruit trees in Florida. The only downfall was it leaked during shipping and about a 1/4 of it had to be cleaned up off the other items.
Thank you for your comments! We are sorry that your order leaked in transit. Please let us know as soon as possible if your order is ever leaking or damaged in any way. We have issued a partial refund to you for the product that leaked; you should have a separate email regarding this refund. Thank you for your business!
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
QCan this be mixed with Bonide Liquid Copper Fungicide?
I would like to mix this with Bonide Liquid Copper Fungicide or use both in an alternating schedule to treat a severe outbreak of rust and leaf black spot in an ornamental flower bed. I would also be open to using a synthetic fungicide if it would be more effective.
A Per the label for Bonide Neem Oil, it can be mixed with a dormant or delayed dormant spray to control various types of fungus. We would recommend mixing a small amount first to ensure there is no clumping with the two products. A better option for what you are wanting to accomplish is Fertilome Triple Action with Neem Oil. It is an insecticide, fungicide and miticide all in one. It will kill the rust and leaf black spot and can be used on ornamentals.
Per the label for Bonide Neem Oil, it can be mixed with a dormant or delayed dormant spray to control various types of fungus. We would recommend mixing a small amount first to ensure there is no clumping with the two products.
A better option for what you are wanting to accomplish is Fertilome Triple Action with Neem Oil. It is an insecticide, fungicide and miticide all in one. It will kill the rust and leaf black spot and can be used on ornamentals.
QCan Bonide Neem Oil Concentrate be used in a fogger?
09/04/2015 Stan from Nipomo, Ca
QWill this product eliminate mushrooms in my lawn?
A No, Bonide Neem Oil Concentrate will not eliminate mushrooms. Unfortunately, there is little you can do to eliminate mushrooms other than just removing them.
No, Bonide Neem Oil Concentrate will not eliminate mushrooms. Unfortunately, there is little you can do to eliminate mushrooms other than just removing them.