Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Bonide Neem Oil-RTU is an all purpose solution perfect for organic gardening. This product is made from neem seeds and acts as a fungicide, insecticide, and miticide. Use Bonide Neem Oil-RTU on almost all of your plants it is effective on herbs, vegetables, flowers, roses, trees, spices, shrubs, turf, and houseplants. Bonide Neem Oil-RTU will kill insects at all stages of development. Apply when your plants are dormant as a dormant spray to reduce the amount of other spraying needed when the plant is active. Bonide Neem Oil-RTU will also give hardy leaf surfaces and healthy shine.
|Active Ingredient:||Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil - 0.90%|
|Target pests:||For control of aphids, spider mites, scale, whiteflies, beetles, leafrollers, and other insect pests
For prevention and control of various fungal diseases including powdery mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight, and alternaria
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||For use on Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices, Roses, Houseplants, Flowers, Trees and Shrubs|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Shipping Weight:||2.35 lbs|
- Defends your roses against insects, diseases, and mites.
- Do not add adjuvants (spreaders, stickers, extenders, etc.) to this product.
- Stops powdery mildew in 24 hours.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult insects.
- Shake well before using.
- For optimal performance, do not mix with cold water (less than34F).
- Prevents and controls black spot on roses, anthracnose, rust and powdery mildew.
- Do not apply to wilted or otherwise stressed plants, or to newly transplanted materials prior to root establishment.
- Do not apply to known sensitive plant species, such as impatiens flowers, fuchsia flowers, hibiscus flowers, some roseflowers, ornamental olive trees, or some carnation varieties without prior testing.
- As with other oil-based products, exercise care in timing applications to early morning/late evening to minimize the potential for leaf burn.
- Use with care on plants with tender tissue. Check for leaf burn in small scale trials prior to use.
- Can be used as a leaf polish on hardy plants.
- May also be used as a dormant or delayed dormant spray to control overwintering eggs of various insects on fruit and shade trees, shrubs, roses, and other ornamentals and vegetables.
See all 1 reviews »
2 of 2 people found this review helpful:
By in Lemon Cove, CA on 07/16/2013
I don't like to spray chemicals on the vegetables that I grow but when aphids moved in and the liquid soap and water did not work I ordered the Neem Oil. It worked very well but I think I waited too long to spray because the aphids had already done so much damage to my melon and cucumber plants that I just pulled them up. Did work on the pepper plants without a problem.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
05/17/2013 Silvetta from Mc Alester, Ok
QIs neem safe to use on squash plants to stop any or every stage of the horrid squash bug?
ABonide Neem Oil is labeled to be used on vegetables. However, this product is not specifically labeled for squash plants. To verify the application instructions and if you can use this product on squash please contact Bonide at 800-536-8231.