Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA is a systemic herbicide that is effective on over 200 broadleaf weeds in both warm and cool season grasses. With Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA you will see visible results in one day with complete plant kill occuring in 1-2 weeks. You can use Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA and reseed in 14 days. A unique feature of this product is that it can be used early in spring and late in fall in temperatures as low as 45 F. Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA is highly selective and safe to use in most established turfgrass and provides superior post-emergent control.
|Active Ingredient:||MCPA - 31.55%
MCPP - 6.16%
Dicamda - 1.65%
Carfentrazone - 0.22%
|Target pests:||Broadleaf weeds: spurge, pennywort (dollarweed), dandelion, and white clover and over 200 weeds
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Warm and Cool Season grasses
Northern and Southern grasses
* Do Not apply this to Bentgrass Greens, Carpetgrass, Dichondra, Legumes, and lawns where desirable clovers are present
* See label for complete list
|Application:||For cool season turfgrass: mix 1.5 - 2.4 fl. oz. per one (1.0) gallon of water for treatment of approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of turfgrass
For warm season turfgrass: mix 0.75 - 1.8 fl. oz. per one (1.0) gallon of water for treatment of approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of turfgrass
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, VT|
|Coverage Area:||12,000 sq.ft northern grasses
21,000 sq.ft on southern grasses
|Time to Kill:||24 hours plus|
|Shipping Weight:||1.25 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bonide (Mfg. Number: 309)|
- Do not apply to any body of water such as lakes, streams, rivers, ponds, reservoirs, or estuaries (salt water bays). Do not apply to any shorelines (noncropland sites adjacent to the edges of a body of water) for lakes, streams, rivers, ponds, reservoirs, or estuaries (salt water bays).
- Do not apply to wetlands (swamps, bogs, potholes, or marshes).
- Do not apply to agricultural irrigation water or on agricultural irrigation ditchbanks and canals.
- Do not apply to agricultural drainage water or on agricultural ditchbanks.
See all 1 reviews »
By Ray in RHINELANDER WISC on 06/28/2017
This wild violet is tough to get rid of... may need 2 or 3 more applications.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
09/11/2014 Bill from Humble, Texas
QCan Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA be applied on St. Augustine grass
ABonide Weed Beater ULTRA can be applied to St. Augustine. Mix 0.75 - 1.8 fl. oz. of this product per one (1.0) gallon of water for treatment of approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of turfgrass. Apply any time the emerged broadleaf weeds are susceptible.
06/09/2013 Darla from New Haven Michigan
Qcan i apply if it rains the next day?
AYes, you can apply Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA if you are expecting rainfall the following day after your application. Please keep in mind that you should not apply it immediately before rainfall, and should not irrigate or water the lawn for 24 hours following your application. Also, be sure to delay mowing 1 to 2 days before or after your application to ensure proper uptake of the herbicide.
04/29/2014 Bill from Harrisonburg
QNo 2, 4D in Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA? Need to use near vineyard.
ABonide Weed Beater ULTRA contains (D) Dicamba. It can be used near a vineyard, just not in the vineyard. You can also consult with Bonide 800-536-8231, for your specific application.
08/24/2016 Frec from Tx
QIs Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA safe for Saint Augustine grass?