Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA RTS is a systemic herbicide that is effective on over 200 broadleaf weeds in both warm and cool season grasses. With Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA RTS you will see visible results in one day with complete plant kill occuring in 1-2 weeks. You can use Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA RTS and reseed in 14 days. A unique feature of this product is that it can be used early in spring and late in fall in temperatures as low as 45 F. Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA RTS is highly selective and safe to use in most established turfgrass and provides superior post-emergent control.
In a convenient ready to spray (RTS) bottle. Just hook up your hose and go.
|Active Ingredient:||MCPA - 31.55%
MCPP - 6.16%
Dicamda - 1.65%
Carfentrazone - 0.22%
|Target pests:|| Black medic, Bull Thistle, Chickweed, Clover, Daisy, Dandelion, Ground ivy, Henbit, Pigweed, Plantain, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Ragweed, Thistle, Spurge, Wild Carrot, Wild Garlic, Wild Onion and others
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Use during warm and cool weather on Northern and Southern grasses
Do Not use on Bentgrass Greens, Carpetgrass, Dichondra, Legumes, and lawns where desirable clovers are present
* See label for complete list
|Application:||Ready-to-Spray Hose-end Sprayer
Cool-Season Grass: 1.5 - 2.4 oz. per gal. of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
Warm-Season Grass: 0.75 - 1.8 oz. per gal. of water 1,000 sq. ft.
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, HI|
|Coverage Area:||12,000 sq.ft Northern grasses
21,000 sq.ft Southern grasses
|Special Features:||May be applied at 45 degrees and above|
|Time to Kill:||24 hours plus|
|Shipping Weight:||1.38 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bonide (Mfg. Number: 312)|
4 steps to apply:
- Measure the total (entire) lawn area to be sprayed. For rectangular areas, multiply the length by the width to obtain total square feet.
- TO BEGIN spraying: Connect a garden hose to the hose-end sprayer. Make sure the control valve on the nozzle is in the OFF position. Turn on water at faucet. Point (Aim) nozzle toward lawn and turn the control valve to the ON position. Water will automatically mix with the product. Spray evenly over the measured area.
- SPRAY: Spray evenly over the measured area. Walk at a steady pace. This 32 fl. oz. container will treat 21,000 sq. ft. (cool season) turfgrass or 42,000 sq. ft. (warm season) turfgrass.
- TO STOP spraying: Turn control valve to the OFF position. Turn off water at faucet. To relieve (discharge) pressure, turn control valve to ON position and wait until water stops spraying before removing sprayer from hose.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
09/13/2014 Pat from Kingwood, Tx
QWill Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA RTS kill buttonweed?
ABonide Weed Beater ULTRA RTS is labeled to treat for Virgina Buttonweed and buttonweed.
05/25/2013 Amy from Ft Myers, Fl
QWill this work on aggressive crabgrass growth in Floratam turf?
ABonide Weed Beater does not have St Augustine or Floratam listed as a safe turf for this product to be used on. Floratam is the most sensitive grass that you can have so products are going to be very specific on the label and state if floratam is okay to be sprayed on. Image 70 DG Herbicide is a very good crabgrass and other weed control product that is labeled for St Augustine. Please contact the manufacturer to make sure it can be used on your established Floratam as it does not state that form on the label. BASF 1-800-777-8570.
04/17/2013 Charles from Basking Ridge New Jersey
QHow much Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA RTS do I need to cover 20000 square feet of lawn?
How much Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA RTS do I need to cover 20000 square feet of lawn?
AEach bottle of spray will cover 12,000 sq.ft for northern grasses and 21,000 sq.ft for southern grasses.
09/28/2016 Robyn from Golden Valley
QHow soon can I respray Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA RTS after the initial fall application for creeping charlie if it is necessary?
A When using Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA RTS, per the product label, hard-to-kill weeds may require a repeat†application 3 weeks from the intial application. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
When using Bonide Weed Beater ULTRA RTS, per the product label, hard-to-kill weeds may require a repeat†application 3 weeks from the intial application. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.