Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Brandt Uptake 12 will improve the quality of the soil to allow for plant health and growth. It will re energize properties of the soil and will add organic material to depleted and troubled soils. Brandt Uptake 12 contains Potassium Humate extract that will provide organic matter in an easy to use and effective solution. It is recommended for horticulture, foliar spray, potted plants, agriculture applications, tree planting and lawn maintenance. Brandt Uptake 12 is a great addition to your overall plant nutrition program.
|Active Ingredient:||0-0-3 Soluble Potash - 3.0%
Humic Acid -12%
|For use in:||Adds organic matter to soil to re-energize, improve structure, increase natural fertility and water holding capacity|
|Application:||2 to 6 oz. per gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft. per month
- May be sprayed directly on the leaves or poured around plants and watered in
- Re-energizes the soil properties and adds organic material to troubled and depleted soils
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, keep pets away from treated area until area is completely dry|
|Yield:||1/2 to 4 oz. per gallon of water
Yields 16 to 128 gallons of solution
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||California, Oregon and Washington|
|Shelf Life:||1 year|
|Special Features:||Improves Soil Structure
Increases the water holding capacity of your soil
Increases beneficial microbes in the soil
Promotes root growth
Improved seed germination
Stimulates and promotes plant evelopment, resulting in both higher yields and higher quality
Pure Potassium Humate Extract
Increases the natural fertility of the soil
|Shipping Weight:||12.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Brandt Consolidated (Mfg. Number: 1022-01-113)|
HOME GARDENER: Always read and follow label for detailed instructions.
Directions for Use:
In the Garden:
- Foliar Spray - 3 fl oz per gal water. Spray to wet. Apply every 30 days.
- Soil Drench - 1-2 tbsp per gal water. Water pots or garden first, then apply Brandt Uptake 12. Apply 3-4 times a season.
- Lawn Maintenance - 2- 4 fl oz per gal water. Apply recommended rate per 1000 square feet of lawn. Repeat every 15 days.
- Tree Planting - 1 oz per inch of tree diameter per gal water. Soak the root area with the solution after planting.
As a Soil Amendment:
- Maintenance- 4-6 oz per 1000 sq ft per gal water. Apply as needed.
- New Construction - 8-12 fl oz per 1000 sq ft. Apply monthly for the first 2 years.
- Good soil quality is essential to plant health and growth. Brandt's proprietary soil enhancers contain organic matter, bio-stimulants and other ingredients that improve natural fertility and nutrient availability for improved plant health and more vigorous growth.