Larry from Longwood Fl. writes,
Yes, both Gallery and Tower are labeled for tank mix combinations. Be sure to read and follow the label instructions on each product.
Before tank mixing, always perform a simple jar test to
ensure compatibility of herbicides.
1. For 20 gallons per acre spray volume, use 3.3 cups (800 ml) of water. For other spray volumes, adjust rates accordingly. Only use water from the intended source at the source temperature.
2. Add components in the sequence indicated in the mixing order for Ground-driven and Backpack Sprayers section using 2 teaspoons for each pound or 1 teaspoon for each pint of label rate per acre.
3. Always cap the jar and invert 10 cycles between component additions.
4. When the components have all been added to the jar, let the solution stand for 15 minutes.
5. Evaluate the solution for uniformity and stability. The spray solution should not have free oil on the surface, nor fine particles that precipitate to the bottom, nor thick (clabbered) texture. If the spray solution is not compatible, repeat the compatibility test with the addition of a suitable compatibility agent. If the solution is then compatible, use the compatibility agent as directed on its label. If the solution is still incompatible, DO NOT mix the ingredients in the same tank
Answer last updated on: 10/28/2014
1 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Was it helpful to you?