• Please Note: If you have questions about an order you placed, shipping policies, product availability or product returns, please do not use this form. Direct these questions to our customer support center or by calling 866-581-7378.

    Most product questions are answered within 24 hours.
    Not all questions and answers will appear on our website. Thank you for choosing DoMyOwnPestControl.com!
  • * (limit 110 characters)
  • (optional)
  • *
  • *
  •   (city, state)
  •     Cancel

Q&A Home

Pearl writes,

Can I use Suspend SC inside and outside perimeter of my home?

I have roaches coming in from outside of my house. I want to keep them out and kill them when they do enter. Which product should I use for both?


Suspend can be used but it does not have a very quick knockdown which is what you need for large roaches entering from outside.  The best product we have for the larger cockroaches, or American cockroaches, is a product called Demon WP.  Demon WP is a wettable powder that you mix with water in a one gallon sprayer.  Wettable powders are easier for the roaches to pick up on their bodies, and they pack more of a punch which is what you need when treating for larger roaches.  Since the larger roaches come from the outside, you want to concentrate your spray on the outside of the house.  Spray 2 to 3 feet up onto the foundation and 2 to 3 feet out onto the ground.  You can also treat inside the rooms where you have issues.  Demon WP is not only labeled to treat roaches, but almost any other insects you may have a problem with including spiders, ants, silverfish, etc.  You should apply once a month for best results.

Answer last updated on: 07/28/2011

Was this answer helpful to you? Yes No