Caravan G Insecticide Fungicide combines the best of Meridian 25WG insecticide and Heritage G fungicide to create a systemic, broad spectrum granule product for both disease and insect control. When applied at the right time and in the right place one application of Caravan G made between May 5 and July 15 can provide grub control for the entire season and an entire month of preventitive brown patch control. Using a combination product like Caravan G will save you time and money. Caravan G can be used on both commercial and residential lawns, athletic fields, and golf courses.
Follow up applications of Heritage G and Headway G can be made for additional disease control.
|Active Ingredient:||Azoxystrobin - 0.31% Thiamethoxam - 0.22%|
|Target pests:||Insects: White Grubs, Chinch bugs, Ants (excluding Carpenter, Fire, Harvester, and Pharaoh), Craneflies, Billbugs, Japanese beetles, Sod webworms, and others listed on the label. Disease: Anthracnose, Pythium blight, Brown patch, Pythium root rot, Yellow patch, Gray leaf spot, Large patch, Leaf spot, Summer patch, Melting out, Take-all patch, Necrotic ring spot, Zoysia patch, Pink patch, Red thread, and others listed on the label.|
|For use in:||Turf grasses on residential lawns, commercial grounds (office and shopping complexes, airports), parks, playgrounds, golf courses, and athletic fields|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed.|
|Manufactured By:||Syngenta (Manufacturer Product Number: 47129)|
- Multi-purpose product can control a broad range of insect and disease pests with a single visit; which results in reduced labor and fuel costs
- Ready-to-use product available in a 30 pound bag with easy close zipper seal
- Controls key turf and disease pests – white grubs, chinch bugs, sod webworms, ants and brown patch, red thread, pythium blight and leaf spot (see label for complete list of pests controlled)
- Systemic control of insects and disease on turfgrass including golf courses, residential, commercial and athletic fields
- Proven performance of Heritage and Meridian; revolutionary approach to grub control with better looking, disease free lawns
- Easy-to-close bag reduces waste from spills, allows the use of only what is needed for each treatment. Multi-purpose product to be carried on every service vehicle.
- Provides a cost effective spot or full yard treatment allowing professionals to treat for the broadest range of lawn damaging pests in a single visit
See all 1 reviews »
0 of 9 people found this review helpful:
Applied 7/5/13...More time needed to do it's job...
July 11, 2013
Research of this product is very promising...I'm sure It will work fine within a few more days..The product and packaging appears to be superior to other like type products....
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
April 8, 2014Warren from Osawatomie Ks asked:
QHow many square feet does one 30lb bag of Caravan G cover?
AA 30lb bag of Caravan G will cover 10,000-15,000 square feet depending on the application rate you choose. Please be sure to read the product label for complete recommendations and use instructions.
August 10, 2013David from Clinton,tn asked:
QCan your Caravan G Insecticide Fungicide be applied with grass seed?
A Yes according to the Caravan Product Label:
Yes according to the Caravan Product Label:
May 3, 2013Steve from Mount Laurel, Nj asked:
QIs it beneficial to apply Caravan G twice in a season? May and August
AThe amount of applications really depends on what region you are located in. To better answer your question please contact the manufacturer, Syngenta 866-796-4368.