|For use in:||Outdoor use only. Hang the trap several feet away from outdoor activities, to lure flies away from you. Can be used near decks, patios, in nearby trees, while camping, etc.|
Can be used inside barns. Recommended use is to hang the trap within 6 feet of electrical lighting.
|Manufactured By:||Catchmaster (UPC: 029049009751)|
The Catchmaster Disposable Fly Trap is safe and easy to use with no chemicals or pesticides. The Catchmaster Fly Trap contains an attractive lure that will attract most nuisance fly species. Just add water to the bag and the attractant will dissolve and lure flies within minutes. Flies will enter the bag trap but will not be able to escape. The Catchmaster Fly Trap works best when hung outdoors in the sunlight near decks, patios, nearby trees, or when camping or enjoying other outdoor activites. Once the bag is full of flies, it can be sealed and discarded easily. A special locking cap feature ensures that the bag contents will not spill or emit unwanted odors. Each bag comes with a special pop cap and twist tie for hanging.
How to use the Catchmaster Disposable Fly Trap:
- Just add water and the special attractant will lure flies to their death and keep your outdoor activity fly free!
- Hang several traps 10-30 feet away from your home, patio or other outdoor activity area to lure flies away.
- In enclosed areas such as barns, hand the trap within six feet of electrical lighting.
- Hang the trap in sunny areas, away from strong winds or drafts.
- If the solution in the trap falls below the marked water line, add more water.
- The Catchmaster Fly Trap will generally attract flies within a 30-40 foot radius.
See all 3 reviews »
Fly trap works
By Don on August 5, 2012
Easy to use - takes a while for the flys to find it but it does as advertised when they do. Takes more than one of them to make much of a difference. I installed four of them under the car port where the cats are fed and have seen good results.
By Stu on September 2, 2012
Excellent product! Buy a case because they fill up fast!
By Betsy on May 20, 2013
These traps do the job!!!!! You just have to maintain a schedule for when to remove and put a new one up...........otherwise.....STINKY
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
July 12, 2012Kathleen from Wa asked:
QHow are the flies supposed to enter to the Catchmaster Disposable Fly Trap?
AWhen you are ready to use the Catchmaster Disposable Fly Trap the top pulls up and there holes that will be visible and this is where the flies will enter. Each trap comes with full directions on the back label.