Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Chapin 8001A 70-Pound Lawn Spreader is designed for home use to help make every application easier. This 70 lb. capacity spreader is built with SureSpread Technology which guarantees uniform distribution of product for every use. It features a powder-coated steel frame with enclosed gear system and adjustable gate with 30 types of settings for fertilizer and seed. It has 9 inch. pneumatic tires which has great shock absorbing ability.
This product is a replacement for will the Chapin Residential SureSpread Broadcast Spreader.
|For use in:||Residential|
|Material / Construction:||Powder coated steel frame|
|Special Features:||Adjustable gate with 30 gate settings|
|Shipping Weight:||17.90 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Chapin (Mfg. Number: 8001A)|
GENERAL OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Be sure gate control is in the closed position before filling hopper.
- Determine appropriate setting for material being used by reading the suggested setting on the material’s bag AND/OR by referencing the application chart on your spreader’s control panel.
- Remove wing nut and slide indicator to desired setting. Tighten wing nut completely.
- To begin spreading, start walking (about 3mph pace) and pull the gate control towards you to open gate.
- To stop spreading simply push the gate control into the close position.