Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Chapin 2 Gallon Acetone Promo Sprayer (26127) is used with acetone dyes for decorative concrete professional staining. It features EPDM seals and gaskets that can handle high concentrations from acetone. It has a funnel top to avoid wasting chemicals when filling and pouring, a large poly ergo pump handle that is lightweight yet durable and can be used for a long time. The Poly tank is translucent which allows you to view the tank level without the need to remove the pump cap and is made of a non-corrosive material to most pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
If you need any other accessories for the Chapin Acetone Promo Sprayer, we have it here for you.
Note: always consult the chemical manufacturer's instructions before choosing the type of Chapin sprayer for your specific need
|For use in:||Staining decorative concrete on any industrial setting|
|Application:||Acetone dye spray applications|
|Color:||Black extension wand and hose, white poly tank.|
|Tank Size (gal.):||2 gallon|
|Material / Construction:||Poly tank|
|Special Features:||Features adjustable cone nozzle, SureSpray Anti Clog Filter, Pressure Relief Valve.|
|Parts Included:||Extension Wand, Adjustable cone nozzle, Poly Tank|
|Shipping Weight:||6.80 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Chapin (Mfg. Number: 26127)|
The Chapin Acetone Promo Sprayer also features:
Pressure Relief Valve
- A valve on the tank or pump cap that removes compressed air from a pressurized tank before opening to fill or clean.
SureSpray Anti-Clog Filter
- Prevents clogging of chemicals from tank to nozzle.
Adjustable Cone Nozzle
- For precise spraying and to avoid over spraying to targeted areas.
Hose to Tank Assembly:
- Make sure white outlet tube is attached to hose.
- Insert tube into tank
- Proper placement of white outlet tube.
- Line up tabs on safety lock connector with notches on the outlet flange of the tank. Inset tabs into notches to form a secure seal.
- Slip hose nut down to tank, turn clockwise and tighten as tight as possible by hand.
Refer to Manual for full instructions.
Care, Storage and Maintenance:
1) Do: Rinse tank thoroughly with water only, empty, refill with water. Follow Filling, Pressurizing and Spraying Instructions, except pump unit only 8-10 strokes. Be sure that the wand and nozzle are thoroughly rinsed with water after each use.
2) Do: Open shut-off and allow water to run through discharge assembly.
3) Do: Release pressure (Follow Pressure Release Instructions), remove pump and empty sprayer.
4) Do: Store sprayer tank upside down, with pump removed, in a warm dry location.
5) Do: Periodically oil pump by dropping 10-12 drops of light oil down pump rod through opening in cover.