Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Chapin 2 Gallon Industrial Acid Staining Sprayer With Dripless Shut-off - XP Model (22251XP) is a sprayer that is specifically made for acid staining in any Industrial setting with decorative concrete. It's equipped with COPT seals in necessary key areas that can handle acid stains. This type of sprayer offers a variety of features like the dripless shut – off feature to prevent unwanted discharge of leftover chemicals from the extension wand, a lock on feature to reduce and prevent user fatigue from long usage, a large 4 inch opening for easy cleaning and re-filling and a metal industrial pump handle that ensures the products durability and capability to last a long time. The sprayer also has a pressure relief valve that removes any compressed air from a pressurized tank before opening to re-fill or to clean. The translucent Polyethylene tank gives the user a clear view of chemical level without the need to remove the pump cap. This product is for acidic solutions only. It cannot be used for flammable, chlorine, bleach, caustic, or other corrosive solutions.
If you need any other accessories for the Industrial Acid Staining Sprayer With Dripless Shut - off - XP Model, we have it here for you.
- Chapin 42 in Hose with Connector and Clamp (#6-6136)
- Chapin Poly Adjustable Cone Nozzle with Acid Staining (#6-5372)
- Chapin Sprayer Shoulder Strap (6-3337)
Note: Always read and follow chemical manufacturer's instructions before use with this sprayer as some chemicals may be hazardous when used with this sprayer.
|For use in:||Acid staining in industrial decorative concrete settings|
|Color:||Black nozzle, extenion wand and pump cap, white Polyethylene tank.|
|Sprayer Type:||Acid Staining Sprayer|
|Tank Size (gal.):||2 gallons|
|Material / Construction:||Polyethylene Tank|
|Special Features:||Dripless Shut Off Feature|
|Parts Included:||Extension wand, Pump Cap, Polyethylene Tank.|
|Shipping Weight:||6.70 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Chapin (Mfg. Number: 22251XP)|
Discharge / Assembly:
- Make sure white outlet tube is attached to outlet tube adapter.
- Insert the outlet tube portion of the discharge assembly into the tank adapter
- Proper placement of white outlet tube
- Firmly insert the outlet tube adapter into the tank adapter, lining up tab with notches on the tank adapter.
- Firmly tighten the retaining nut to the tank adapter.
Note: Always read Product Manual for complete list of Directions for Use and Image Illustrations.