Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Chapin Industrial Funnel Top General Duty 3.5 Gallon Sprayer (1480) is a general and heavy duty sprayer with a TriPoxy coating. It is used for cleaning and degreasing concrete surfaces on landscapes and industrial areas. It can also be used for bricks and automotive. This sprayer features a funnel top design with Nitrile seals and metal pump that can handle longer and everyday usage if required. A lock on feature locks sprayer in spray mode to avoid any user fatigue and the extension wand is made of brass with shut-off, ensuring the products durability and allows the user to easily clean the unit. This Funnel Top General Top Duty Sprayer has a TriPoxy tank coating that provides resistance from corrosion than other uncoated metal and has the capacity to carry 3.5 gallon of mixed or unmixed chemical.
If you need any other accessories for the Industrial Funnel Top General Duty Sprayer, we have it here for you.
- Chapin 18-inch Premier Brass Extension (#6-7711)
- Chapin 24-inch Curved Brass Extension (#6-7703)
- Chapin Straight Brass 24" Extension Wand - (Part 3-7720)
- Chapin 42 in Hose with Connector and Clamp (#6-6136)
- Chapin Brass Fan Tip .10 GPM Female (Part# 1-5915)
- Chapin Brass Fan Tip 1/4-inch .5 GPM Female - (Part# 1-5941)
- Chapin Brass Fan Spray Nozzle (#3-6001)
- Chapin Brass Adjustable Nozzle (#6-6000)
- Chapin Brass Fan Tip 1/4-inch .2 GPM Female - (Part# 1-5933)
- Chapin Seal and Gasket Kit (#6-1925)
- Chapin Premier Epoxy Coated Shut-Off (#6-1866)
- Chapin Sprayer Shoulder Strap (6-3337)
Note: always consult the chemical manufacturer's instructions before choosing the type of Chapin sprayer for your specific need
|For use in:||Cleaning, Degreasing concrete, bricks, automotive, landscapes and other industrial areas.|
|Color:||Blue TriPoxy Coated Tank, Brass colored extension wand, black hose|
|Tank Size (gal.):||3.5 gallon|
|Material / Construction:||Brass extension wand, TriPoxy Coated Tank|
|Special Features:||Lock On Feature, Brass Shut Off|
|Parts Included:||Extension wand, hose|
|Shipping Weight:||8.20 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Chapin (Mfg. Number: 1480)|
Hose To Tank Assembly:
- Make sure hose is pushed all the way to tank. Make sure hose clamp is tight and below the hose barb. Turn clockwise with a scredriver to tighten.
- Attach nozzle to shut – off handle or extension wand.
- Insert Filter
- Insert O- Ring
- Insert appropriate nozzle into cap.
- Attach cap with nozzle to end of housing.
- Attach nozzle.
Refer to Manual for full instructions.