Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Cleary Torque Turf and Ornamental Fungicide is a water based liquid formula that offers a curative and preventive control for a long period of time. It provides control against tough diseases on ornamental species like scabs, phomopsis, rusts and mildews.It can be used for the prevention of both fairy ring and spring dead spot. It's an easy to use and apply solution that can last from 14-21 days of control. The Torque Fungicide is suitable for tank mix with other plant protection products. The Torque Turf and Ornamental Fungicide is not registered in North Dakota and South Dakota States.
|Active Ingredient:||tebuconazole - 38.7%|
|Target pests:||* See label for complete list|
|For use in:||Golf Course Turf, Nurseries and Commercial Landscapes|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||ND, SD|
|Special Features:||Tank mix compatible with other protection products
Provides curative and preventive activity
|Shipping Weight:||9.80 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Nufarm (Mfg. Number: 4145)|
Disease Control in Golf Courses Turf:
- For use on all golf turf applications of cool- and warm-season grasses, such as bentgrasses, bluegrasses, fescues, ryegrasses, St. Augustine grasses and zoysia grasses or their mixtures. Torque fungicide is not phytotoxic to any of the above mentioned grasses when used in accordance with the label.
- Preventive treatments can be applied using 21-day intervals as indicated. When treating golf greens, always treat aprons and approaches. Spray uniformly over the area to be treated with properly calibrated equipment.
Note: Bermuda grass can be sensitive to Torque under certain conditions. Do not apply consecutive applications during or just after dormancy break.
- Apply the specified amount of Torque in sufficient water for thorough coverage. A volume of 66 - 132 gallons per acre (1.5 - 3.0 gallons per 1,000 sq. ft) is recommended. Apply using properly calibrated low volume, hand held, mechanical or motorized ground broadcast equipment.
- Depending on the disease, Torque should be watered into the crown and active root zone for best results. Make all applications after mowing and allow foliage to dry thoroughly before irrigation. For best results use spray mixture the same day it is prepared.
Note: For all grasses, avoid consecutive applications of Torque or other DMI containing fungicides when temperatures are expected to exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Precautions and Restrictions:
- Can be used on golf course turf only. Product cannot be used on home lawns and turf sites associated with apartment buildings, daycare centers, playgrounds, play fields, recreational park and athletic fields, athletic fields located on or next to schools, campgrounds, churches and theme parks.
- Product is not for homeowner use, not for use on turf being grown for sale or commercial use as sod and clippings cannot be used for animal feed.
- Do not exceed 3.6 fl oz. of Torque per 1,000 sq. ft. per year.
- Do not apply more than 6 applications per year.
- Do not apply more than 3 application per year in New York State.
Note: Please see label for complete application restrictions.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
06/13/2015 Mark from Tampa, Fl
QHow much Cleary Torque Turf and Ornamental Fungicide do I need to use in 1 or 2 gallons of water?
AWith Cleary Torque Turf and Ornamental Fungicide as well as most other fungicides and herbicides, the actual amount of water you use is not important as water only acts as a carrier, it does not actually dilute the product. It is only important that you get the recommended amount of product over the 1,000 sq ft area as described on the product label. In most applications, the product label recommends you use 0.6 - 1.1 fl oz of Cleary Torque Turf and Ornamental Fungicide per 1,000 sq ft area. In you find you need 1 gallon of water to cover 1,000 sq ft you should dilute 0.6-1.1 fl oz of water in your sprayer and sprayer over the 1,000 sq ft area. If you find you need 2 gallons of water to cover 1,000 sq ft, you should dilute the 0.6-1.1 fl oz of Cleary Torque Turf and Ornamental Fungicide in 2 gallons of water.