Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Compost Wizard Dual Senior - Black is a compost dual tumbler measuring 12 cubic feet that's essential to every garden enthusiast. The dual chamber design allows you to cook two batches at once so you can recycle more food and lawn waste into fresh compost to be used for plant food, prevention of erosion or controlling of weeds. It features a rugged construction and it's made of 100% recycled plastic so it's guaranteed eco-friendly. It also highlights an 8-inch twist-off lid for easy access and to help keep it secured. It has a 5-gallon capacity wheeled base which conveniently collects compost tea for later use. It comes fully assembled so it's ready to use anytime.
|For use in:||Lawn and Garden|
|Dimensions:||35.25" x 28" x 32"|
|Material / Construction:||100% Recycled Polyethylene Plastic|
|Special Features:||The dual chamber design allows you to cook two batches at once and it comes with 5-gallon wheeled base which harvests compost tea.|
|Warranty:||One year limited warranty on parts and service (see instruction manual for complete warranty information)|
|Parts Included:||12 cubic feet (total) chamber and 5-gallon tea-collecting base|
|Shipping Weight:||44.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Good Ideas, Inc. (Mfg. Number: CW-2X12)|
- Fully Assembled - Low maintenance
- Large lids to secure the chambers
- Safe for pets and children
- Black color for heat absorption
- Made in the USA with FDA approved materials
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Setup and usage of the Compost Wizard, Compost Wizard Jr., Compost Wizard EnviroTumbler, Soil Machine PRO, Compost Wizard Dueling Tumbler:
- Locate an area that receives plenty of sun for most of the day. If you live in a hotter geographical climate, partial shade is preferred. Optimal composting temperatures are between 120-degree -150-degree Fahrenheit 49-degree - 65-degree Celsius) inside the drum.
- Place the composter’s base on the ground and set the drum on top so the wheels are aligned with the drum’s track.
- Unscrew the lid and put in organic material - 2 parts Brown to 1 part Green (see Composting Ingredients Chart below for examples). Fill between 1/2 - 3/4 full (2/3 full recommended). DO NOT fill completely. DO NOT add more material (see step 4 for exceptions); Wait until current batch is complete, remove compost, and start a new batch.
- Rotate at least once a week. If your batch is too dry, add more Green ingredients or water. If your batch is too wet, add more Brown ingredients.
- Compost will be ready when it is dark and crumbly. If you squeeze a handful, it should produce small amounts of liquid (compost tea).
- Use compost as mulch, potting soil, or spread like fertilizer.