Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Compost Wizard EnviroTumbler - Black is a compost tumbler measuring 6.5 cubic feet that's essential to every garden enthusiast. This two-piece designed tumbler will help recycle food and lawn waste into fresh compost so it can be used for plant food, prevention of erosion or controlling of weeds. It features a rugged construction and it's made of 100% recycled plastic so it's guaranteed eco-friendly. It also highlights a 12-inch twist-off lid for easy access and to help keep it secured. It has a 4-gallon capacity wheeled base which conveniently collects compost tea for later use. It comes fully assembled so it's ready to use anytime.
|For use in:||Lawns and Gardens|
|Dimensions:||28" x 25" x 24"|
|Material / Construction:||100% Recycled Polyethylene Plastic|
|Special Features:||Constructed of 100% recycled plastic and it comes with 4-gallon wheeled base which harvests compost tea|
|Warranty:||One year limited warranty on parts and service|
|Parts Included:||6.5 cubic feet compost tumbler and 4-gallon base|
|Shipping Weight:||26.00 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Good Ideas, Inc. (Mfg. Number: CWET-BLK)|
- Made of durable 100% recycled polyethylene plastic and is resistant to fading
- Dark color absorbs heat for fast composting
- Holds up to 6.5 cubic feet of compost
- Rotate once a week - That's it!
- 12-inch twist-off lid for easy access and security
- Air vents create essential aeration
- Can be rolled to any location for filling or dispensing
- Wheeled base makes turning effortless and is completely detachable
- Base also holds compost tea
- Delivered fully assembled
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Made in USA
Setup and usage of the Compost Wizard, Compost Wizard Jr., Compost Wizard EnviroTumbler, Soil Machine PRO, Compost Wizard Dueling Tumbler:
- Locate an area that receives plenty of sun for most of the day. If you live in a hotter geographical climate, partial shade is preferred. Optimal composting temperatures are between 120-degree -150-degree Fahrenheit 49-degree - 65-degree Celsius) inside the drum.
- Place the composter’s base on the ground and set the drum on top so the wheels are aligned with the drum’s track.
- Unscrew the lid and put in organic material - 2 parts Brown to 1 part Green (see Composting Ingredients Chart below for examples). Fill between 1/2 - 3/4 full (2/3 full recommended). DO NOT fill completely. DO NOT add more material (see step 4 for exceptions); Wait until current batch is complete, remove compost, and start a new batch.
- Rotate at least once a week. If your batch is too dry, add more Green ingredients or water. If your batch is too wet, add more Brown ingredients.
- Compost will be ready when it is dark and crumbly. If you squeeze a handful, it should produce small amounts of liquid (compost tea).
- Use compost as mulch, potting soil, or spread like fertilizer.