Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Monterey Crab-E-Rad Plus RTS is a ready-to-spray formulation of an herbicide that controls crabgrass and over 100 different broadleaf weeds. It should be applied after the weeds have emerged and can be used in cool and warm seasons.
|Active Ingredient:||2,4-D DMA - 6.557%
Quinclorac - 4.085%
Dicamba Acid - 0.681%
|Target pests:||Crabgrass, Dandelion, Clover, Henbit, Plantains, Wild Onion and many others
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Warm and Cool-Season grasses|
|Application:||Ready-to-Spray Hose-end Sprayer|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label - Safe once dried|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||AK, DC, HI, ME, NY, WY|
|Coverage Area:||Treats Up to 5,000 sq. ft.|
|Shipping Weight:||2.50 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Monterey Lawn & Garden (Mfg. Number: LG 5206)|
Make no more than 2 applications per year. For ornamental lawns and turf, apply no more than 0.5 oz. ae 2,4-D per 1,000 sq. ft. per application and no more than 1.0 oz. ae 2,4-D per 1,000 sq. ft. per year, excluding spot treatments.
- Shake well before using.
- Spray during the growing season when weeds are young and growing actively.
- For best results, do not mow for 2 days before or after treating.
- Avoid entire lawn treatments when air temperature exceeds 90 degress F.
- Do not allow spray to get on ornamental plants or vegetables since injury may result. Do not spray around roots of ornamentals and trees.
- Do not use on lawns with desirable clovers and legumes or on ornamentals.
- Avoid sprays which are too fine because they can drift and damage other plants.
- If certain tough weeds are not dead within 3 weeks, repeat with spot treatment application.
Apply this product to young, actively growing weeds as a post-emergence entire lawn or spot spray. Follow-up applications may be required for dense infestations of broadleaf and grassy weeds.
- Applications of this product made to annual grasses at 2 to 4 tiller may not provide complete control.
- Newly Seeded Areas: Application to grass seedlings is not recommended until after the third mowing.
- Newly Sodded, Sprigged or Plugged Areas: Application should be delayed until 3 to 4 weeks after the sodding, sprigging or plugging operations. Delay applications for 4 weeks after seeding and emergence of Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass and fine fescues.
- Seeding: Delay application for 4 weeks after seeding and emergence of turf species listed on this label.
- Mowing: Do not mow for two days before or two days after application. Clippings for the first three mowings should be left in the application area. Do not use clippings as mulch or compostaround flowers, ornamentals, trees, or in vegetable gardens.
- Attach garden hose to spray head.
- Turn on water supply.
- Bend safety tab down and turn control valve to “water”.
- Point nozzle toward lawn and turn control valve to “on”. Crab-E-Rad Plus will automatically mix with water.
- Walk back and forth at a steady pace and spray evenly over the lawn treatment area.
This product is a substitute for MSMA.
See all 1 reviews »
6 of 12 people found this review helpful:
By in Wynantskill, NY on 09/01/2013
I haven't used this product yet. When I received the product, the container leaked in the plastic envelope and I lost 1/4 of the liquid and the instructions. I called and the young lady was pleased to email me instructions and credit my card for 1/4 of the product lost. You don't get customer service like this too often. I will use the product in the spring. Thank you for your great service, I will order again from your company.
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
06/15/2015 Margaret from Placerville, Ca. 95667
QI need instructions on how to use Crab-E-Rad Plus RTS.
The instructions got stuck together and I need to use it stat.
AThe instructions for using Crab-E-Rad Plus RTS will vary depending on the specific weeds you are treating and the type of grass in the area you are treating, but you can find complete instructions by clicking on the on the product label link on our website. You will also be able to print out the label for future reference.
08/22/2015 Phillip from Fresno, Ca
QWhen can I re-seed my lawn after applying Crab-E-Rad Plus RTS?
04/13/2016 John from Talbott, Tn
QWhat is the best product to kill mugwort under Japanese maple and camellias?
this weed is taking over my mazus bed which is under a japanese maple and a camellia
A We do have a few products labeled for controlling mugwort in lawns but not in ornamental beds. † Care should be taken with any of the products as it could also harm the mazus. †We did find a great article here by Unniversity of Tennessee that might help. Crab E Rad is one product labeled for it.
We do have a few products labeled for controlling mugwort in lawns but not in ornamental beds. † Care should be taken with any of the products as it could also harm the mazus. †We did find a great article here by Unniversity of Tennessee that might help. Crab E Rad is one product labeled for it.