Fazal from Monroe Twp Nj writes,
Difference between Drione Dust and Suspend SC
There are many difference between Drione Dust and Suspend SC. Suspend SC is a concentrate that is mixed with water. It can be used indoors around the baseboards, cracks and crevices and/or outdoors around the perimeter of the home. It can be also be broadcast across your lawn. The residual indoors is about 90 days. The residual outdoors is about 30 days.
Drione Dust is an odorless insecticide dust. It is mainly used inside the wall voids to protect from various pests. It is effective for up to six months if left undisturbed. When applying Drione dust, here are some tips:
* Care should be taken to avoid depositing the product onto exposed surfaces or introducing the material into the air. Avoid contamination of food or food processing surfaces.
* For applications in non-food areas, apply a continuous visible film where insects hide:
- Underneath and behind stairs, refrigerators and appliances
- On, around, and behind moldings, shelving, baseboards, pipe openings, cracks and crevices
* For severe infestations, apply Drione behind cabinets and walls, in crawl spaces and attics.
Answer last updated on: 06/25/2015