Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Disarm C Fungicide gives the total package anyone would need in a fungicide. It contains fluoxastrobin and chlorothalonil that provides a systemic strobilurin activity. It also gives the broadest spectrum to fight diseases, plus 2 proven modes of action in controlling dollar spots. This fungicide provides total protection on golf greens, fairways, tees or when disease control is much needed. This product is an excellent choice for controlling brown patch and all major spot and patch diseases.
|Active Ingredient:||Fluoxastrobin - 2.44%
Chlorothalonil - 38.40%
|Target pests:||Algae, Anthracnose, Copper Spot, Brown Patch, Dicondra Lead Spot, Dollar Spot, Gray Leaf Spot, Fairy Ring, Melting Out, Leaf Spot, Pik Patch, Microdchium Patch, Pythium Blight, Powdery Mildew and more
* See label for complete list
|For use in:||Sod Farms, Golf Courses and Landscape areas around industrial buildings|
|Application:||* See label for complete application instructions|
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
Group 11 / M5 Fungicide
|Coverage Area:||Broadcast ground sprayers: 43-174 gallons per acre; 1-4 per 1,000 sq ft.|
|Shipping Weight:||26.96 lbs|
Directions For Use:
This product is use to control diseases in turf on sod farms, golf course, lawns and landscape areas around industrial buildings. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
Broadcast Ground Sprayers: Thorough coverage is necessary to provide disease control. Application using sufficient water volume to provide thorough and uniform coverage provide the most effective disease control. (43-174 gallons per acre; 1-4 per 1,000 sq. ft. recommended)
- Equip sprayers with nozzles that provide accurate and uniform application. Be certain that nozzles are the same size and uniformly spaced across the boom. Calibrate the sprayer before use.
Mixing Procedures: Prepare no more spray mixture than is need for the immediate operation. Thoroughly clean spray equipment before using this product. Agitation is necessary for proper dispersal of the product. Maintain maximum agitation throughout the spraying operation. Do not let the spray mixture stand overnight in the spray tank. Flush the spray equipment thoroughly following each use and apply the rinsate to a previously treated area.
- Prepare a suspension of Disarm C Fungicide in a mix tank. Fill tank with 1/2 desired amount of water. Start mechanical or hydraulic agitation.
- Add the required amount of Disarm C and then the remaining volume of water.
- Set sprinkler to deliver no more than 0.4 inch of water per acre.
- Start sprinkler and uniformly inject the suspension of Disarm C into the irrigation water line to deliver the desired rate per acre.
- When treatment with Disarm C Fungicide has been completed, further field irrigation over the treated area should be avoided for 24 hours to prevent washing the chemical off the turf.
Note: Please see label for complete list of user directions, application guidelines and application rates.