Konnie from Martell, Ne writes,
Do you carry a mouse bait that wouldn't be harmful to my dogs if they ate a poisoned mouse?
We are trying to take care of a mouse problem in our attic. What is your suggestion on eliminating these pests without harming my dogs if they were to eat a poisoned mouse?
We would recommend our new rodent bait from Bell Products called Terad3 Blox. It is a new organic rodent bait that significantly reduces the risk of secondary poisoning. Also, a dog or cat would have to get a hold of numerous dead rodents to feel the effects of a rodent bait, usually more than 10, and the pet would have to actually consume the entire rodent. Most pets might play around with a dead rodent, but not consume it.
Answer last updated on: 08/29/2011