Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Dr. Coffman's Ultimate Mouse Bait is a specially formulated bait that is made of 13 compounded ingredients. It is solid and flexible for any rat or mouse traps. Due to its physical structure, the bait cannot be licked by the rodent. It can be simply pulled or tugged, allowing the trap to trigger effectively. Dr. Coffman's Ultimate Mouse Bait is certified non-toxic to children and pets. One package includes 24 ready to use baits per bag. Each piece is separately sealed in an air tight “Pillow Pack” for ultimate freshness.
Proudly made 100% in USA.
|Target pests:||Mice and rats|
|For use in:||Mouse or rat traps (for use in all traps)
Dr. Coffman's bait can be utilized in all traps but was specifically designed for use in snap traps. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Humane Society of the U.S., the Internet Center for Wildlife Damage Management as well as the University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources all recommend the use of standard snap traps with non-toxic baits inside the house, garages and other structures. The advantages of using standard mouse and rat traps with non-toxic bait:
1. Does not rely on inherently hazardous rodenticides.
2. Permits the user to view his or her success.
3. Allows for disposal of the mice or rat, thereby eliminating odor problems from decomposing carcasses that may remain when poisoning is done in buildings
|Application:||Bend around the bait holder of the rodent trap|
|Pet safe:||Yes, as used as directed on label|
|Special Features:|| Why is this bait so unique?
1. There is no non-liquid or gel mouse/rat bait on the market for in home use that is non toxic. The liquid and gel baits, currently on the market, can not be used in all traps (most inexpensive wooden traps have an opening in the bait holder and therefore the liquid and gel baits simply flow thru the bottom). Also, liquid and gel baits can be licked off the bait holder by the rodent without triggering the trap.
2. Our bait has a very low moisture content that keeps the bait fresher longer. Therefore, the effectiveness of our bait is extended.
3. Dr. Coffman's Ultimate Mouse Bait can be used in all traps and can not be licked off the bait holder. Because our bait is the first solid but flexible non-toxic bait on the market (Patent Pending Design), the consumer bends the bait around the top, sides and bottom of the bait holder of the trap. The rodent tugs and pulls on the bait and this aggressive action triggers the trap more often. Therefore, less chances of a triggered trap with no bait and no rodent!
4. The bait was created by our pharmacist utilizing 13 compounded ingredients (unique scents/ texture) that research has proven to be excellent mouse and rat attractants.
5. Bait is non-toxic and safe to use around children and pets (100% made in the USA).
6. Double sealed packaged baits to preserve freshness.
7. A great combination of convenient ready-to-use baits, safe and effective!
|Warranty:||If the product arrives in a damaged fashion, please email email@example.com or call 817-879-2705.
100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
|Shipping Weight:||0.20 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Coffman Products LLC|
This product was designed by our pharmacist who had a Mouse In The House. With a thorough understanding of the full spectrum of viruses and bacteria carried by rodents her motivation to eliminate this issue cannot be understated. Yuck! She tried common baits for traps but found they quickly turned rancid and their performance to be lacking. When she tried to find REAL bait there was nothing available. Not wanting to use poison in her house she decided to create a product that would be safe around her children and pets but also the most effective. Through careful research, study, and a lot of trial and error, it happened.
She eventually found a unique blend of 13 compounded ingredients and combined them in bait that is both solid and flexible. Each of the 24 pieces of bait are individually sealed in an air tight "Pillow Pack" and placed in a resealable package for maximum freshness. The customer simply removes the bait and bends it around the bait holder of the mouse or rat trap. Since it is not a liquid or gel bait, the rodent cannot lick the bait off the bait holder. The rodent pulls and tugs on the bait and triggers the trap more often. The Results: Less chance of a triggered trap with no bait and no mouse! When you have a Mouse In The House you want the best...
NOTE: For maximum flexibility, customer can even add a drop of water to the bait or microwave for 15 seconds