Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Dynatrap Indoor Insect Trap - Indoors 1290 sq ft (DT300IN) is a portable indoor trap which will provide a perfect solution to your insect control problems. This trap is very effective on getting rid of mosquitoes and other insects including flies, pantry moths, and Asian beetles without using pesticides, chemicals, and without the need for zapping and buzzing, making this unit smokeless and pesticide and odor free. It uses a UV light and Titanium dioxide-coated surface that produces Carbon Dioxide (CO2) to attract insects. Once they are lured inside, the vacuum will quietly suck and trap them inside the compartment until they dehydrate and die. This model has a transparent inlet which allows more UV light to shine, hence, attracting more insects from a wider range. It also highlights an exceptional twist-on/off feature that will make sure insects cannot escape while the unit is turned off for cleaning. It is made of durable materials to guarantee that it can withstand all kinds of weather.
The DT300IN is easy to set up and weighs less than 3 pounds, making it very portable so you can conveniently take it from room to room. This is ideal for indoor use and can cover up to 1,250 square feet. This product comes with a 1 year warranty.
|Target pests:||Mosquitoes and other insects including flies, pantry moths, and Asian beetles|
|For use in:||Indoor|
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed|
|Dimensions:||5.9' Diameter x 15.2' Height|
|Coverage Area:||1,250 square feet|
|Number of bulbs:||1|
|UV Power:||1 piece|
|Voltage:||7 ft. cord - 115 VAC (plugs into AC)|
|Warranty:||1 year warranty|
|Parts Included:||7-Watt Replacement Fluorescent Bulb (1 Piece)
Fan Blade and DC Motor Ultra-Long Life Replacement
|Shipping Weight:||2.75 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Dynamic Solutions (Mfg. Number: DT300IN)|
How To Install the Dynatrap
- Unpack unit. Save carton for off-season storage (if needed).
- Plug cord into an outlet or UL listed extension cord as described in “IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS”.
- Hold the Power switch on the side of the revolving rotation door. Twist the unit to the “Power ON” position. When you hear a “click”, the machine is turned on. For best catch results leave unit on at all times, except when cleaning or servicing.
- Catch rate activity will be higher at night. For best catch results it is recommended to keep the unit away from competing light sources. Intended for household use only.
- Frequent cleaning will prolong the life of the unit, ensure fire prevention and provide for more efficient operation.
- Be sure to clean the unit once per week
- To clean, hold the switch on the revolving rotation door and turn it to the “POWER OFF” position. After hearing the “click”, the machine is turned off. Unplug the unit.
- For weekly cleaning, remove the cage by turning it clockwise. Remove any buildup from the inside of the retaining cage and fan with a brush (included).
- When replacing retaining cage, DO NOT press/push against the screen windows.
The light bulb life expectancy is approximately 3,000 hours (or about 4 months), and should be replaced regularly to ensure optimal UV effectiveness. Even though the bulb’s light may be visible to you, its ability to attract insects diminishes over time.
- Turn power switch to “off” position. UNPLUG UNIT, and allow bulb to cool before replacing.
- Remove retaining cage, and turn unit upside down.
- Remove the four screws securing the fan housing to the light housing. After removing the screws, gently pull the fan housing away from the light housing. Using a soft brush, remove dirt and debris from the light housing. Once the cleaning process has been completed, untighten the screw securing the base of the light bulb to the light housing. Slide the metal bracket to the side. Cover the bulb with a cloth to protect your finger and hand. Grasp the bulb (with your hands and fingers protected by the cloth) and gently pull the bulb from the socket.
- Remove any debris from the lamp socket with a brush before inserting the new bulb. Replace the metal plate over the base of the bulb and tighten the retaining screw.
- Align the screw holes in the fan housing with the screw holes in the lighting unit and tighten the screws to the base of the lighting unit.
- Replace the retaining cage at the bottom of the unit.