Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The EcoSmart Organic Insect Killer Ready To Spray is an all-natural, plant-based insecticide spray that can be used on lawns and landscapes. It will treat up to 5,000 square feet to kill and control more than 100 types of bothersome and disease-carrying pests. The 100% organic formula works by targeting receptors that are only present in insects, so it is completely safe for use around people and pets and leaves no harmful residue behind. It's easy to use - just attach any garden hose to the bottle and you're ready to go! It leaves a pleasant odor - no harsh pesticide smell.
|Active Ingredient:||2-Phenethyl Propionate - 3.5%
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - 2.0%
Eugenol - 0.5%
Thyme Oil - 0.5%
Sesame Oil - 0.5%
|Target pests:||Ants (including Carpenter, Red Harvester, Pavement and Argentine), Aphids, Caterpillars, Centipedes, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Fleas, Japanese Beetles (adults), Millipedes, Mites, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Ticks, Whiteflies and other lawn and landscape insects.|
|For use in:||Lawns, Ornamental Trees, Shrubs and Flowers, Mulch and Straw Beds, Around Home Foundations (Perimeter Treatment), Porches and Patios.|
|Application:||Using the Hose End Sprayer:
1. Connect sprayer to hose. Make sure the dial indicator on the nozzle is in the "OFF" position behind the safely tab.
2. Turn on water. Extend the hose to the farthest area to be treated and work back towards the faucet to ensure complete coverage.
3. To BEGIN spraying, point nozzle towards treatment site, bend small plastic safety tab back with your thumb and turn knob clockwise until it stops in the "ON" position. Water will automatically mix with the product.
4. Spray as directed in the use instructions for each site.
5. To STOP spraying, bend small plastic safety tab back and turn the knob counter-clockwise until the dial indicator is in the "OFF" position behind the safety tab.
6. Turn water off. To relieve pressure before removing sprayer from hose, bend the safety tab back and turn dial to "ON" until water stops spraying. Then turn back to "OFF" position.
7. Disconnect sprayer from hose.
Please consult the label for instructions for specific application sites.
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed.|
|Shipping Weight:||2.40 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||EcoSMART Technologies (Mfg. Number: 33115)|
- Spray to runoff
- Hard-to-control insects may require 2 to 3 applications
- If temperature is expected to exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit, spray in early morning or early evening when it is cooler.
- For best results, apply to both sides of plant leaves and all plant surfaces where insects are found
- Treat fresh mulch and straw beds to eliminate pest harborage areas.