"Best product! Best Prices and fast service!"
More Testimonials »
Products for Edible Gardens & Plants
Fruit Tree & Vegetable Garden Spray & Neem Oil Insecticide
When growing your own produce, you might start thinking about what products you’re using around your family and what chemicals they might be eating along with the fresh vegetables you serve them. Choosing products that are safe for consumption yet effective enough to ward of plant diseases and pests can be a challenge, but we can help you sort through the thousands of products on the market. This page contains all of the products we offer that are safe to use on food-producing plants and trees.
See also: Lawn & Garden Pest Control Products
List of Vegetable Garden Pests:
- Flea beetles
- White grubs
- Leaf hoppers
- Japanese beetles
- Tarnished plant bugs
- Imported cabbage worms
- Cabbage loopers
- Diamondback moths
- Asparagus beetles
- Corn earworms/tomato fruit worms
- Squash vine borer
- Squash bugs
- Mexican bean/bean beetles
- European corn borer
- Common lacewings
- Blister beetles
- Harlequin bugs
- Stink bugs
- Colorado potato beetles
- Mole crickets
- Leaf miners
- Corn rootworm beetles
- Bark beetle
- Tent caterpillars
- Black vine weevils
Types of Fruit & Vegetable Pest Control Products
Gardening can require an array of products, but basics can include insecticides, fertilizers or food, and fungicides or other disease-control products.
- Fruit tree & vegetable garden spray: There are many different types of insecticides formulated for natural and organic gardens. A very common insecticide is Neem oil, used for controlling soft-bodied insects like aphids and spider mites. Neem oil can be organic, and can also be used as a fungicide, making it a multi-use, economical non-toxic pest control option. Organic insecticides are sometimes regarded as less-effective, but choosing the right one for your needs can eliminate ineffective outdoor pest control measures.
- Plant foods or fertilizers: Natural or organic plant foods and fertilizers can help improve the yield of your fruits or vegetables. While natural and organic fertilizers can take a bit longer to take effect, they’re just as effective as synthetic ones.
- Disease control: Many times, natural substances from the earth can help your plants fight of and heal diseases like blights, spots, and other detrimental diseases that may plague your plants. For example, calcium can help ward off and heal tomato rot and cure many other things in a variety of vegetables.
Using Fruit Tree Spray & Vegetable Garden Pest Control Products
- Safety: Even if a product is labeled as all natural or organic, it does not mean it is a harmless product. You will still have to read all warnings and directions before applying or deciding if the product is right for your garden.
- Harvest intervals: The key to using any garden product on your vegetables is the time between applying the product and harvesting and eating the produce. This will be listed clearly on the label; with some products you can use it right up to the day of harvesting, others you might have to wait a few weeks.
Can't find the product you are looking for? E-mail us and we'll get it for you!
We sell professional do it yourself pest control (diy), exterminator and
insecticide, pesticide, chemical and bug killer treatment
products to spray, eliminate and exterminate pests.
Many of our products are not available in stores
such as Home Depot, Walmart or Lowes.