Embark T&O provides turf management professionals with an efficient means of reducing the rate of growth and volume of clippings by 50% or more and inhibiting unsightly seedheads. Embark T&O is labeled for use as a foliar application on all the major species of turfgrasses and most fine turf sites, including home lawns, as well as on many species of ornamentals.
Used as a mowing aid (to reduce mowing frequency and clippings), the application should be timed to the peak growth period. Apply Embark T&O shortly after the second or third mowing in the spring. Embark T&O can also be used in the fall to prevent unsightly seedheads, applications are made in early spring.
|Active Ingredient:||Diethanolamine Salt of Mefluidide 3.2%|
|For use in:||Residential, institutional, commercial lawns, golf fairways, edging applications and ornamental growth regulation.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY|
|Manufactured By:||PBI Gordon Corporation (UPC: 070251685769)|
- Clippings are significantly reduced, as is bagging, hauling, double-mowing and blowing
- Mowing requires less time and effort with less wear and tear on equipment
- Grass appears neat and trim longer between mowings
- Labeled for Kentucky bluegrass, tall and fine fescues, perennial ryegrass, St Augustinegrass, centipedegrass, zoysiagrass and bermudagrass
- Treated areas may be reseeded 3 days (except California, 2 weeks) following application Embark T&O reduces competition from existing turf and stress from mowing traffic, thus benefits new seedlings
- Embark T&O is used by golf course superintendents to prevent Poa seedheads in bentgrass
- Can be tank-mixed with Trimec broadleaf herbicides or fertilizers in turf regulation applications
- Treatment can be applied in spring and fall, timed to peak growth periods
- Multiple applications can be made with at least 6 weeks interval between treatment
- Can be applied with water-based latex paints for field markings at athletic or sports fields including football, baseball and soccer fields
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
June 6, 2012David from Lake Providence La asked:
QWill Embark work on bahia grass?
AThe embark label specifically states it is NOT recommended for use on Bahia Grass. Unfortunately there are hardly any products labeled for use on bahia grass as it is a very sensitive grass. Depending on what you are trying to get rid of in the grass you may or not be able to use a selective herbicide.