Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Espoma Garden-Tone Plant Food is a complex blend of natural organics that is specially formulated for naturally delicious herbs and vegetables. The garden-tone is made up of all natural ingredients that provides a complete and balanced feeding to meet the special nutritional needs of vigorous and productive plants. Also, this is enhanced with Bio-tone Beneficial Microbes that biologically boost the natural plant food to ensure excellent plant growth. This organic food breaks down slowly for steady and constant feeding. The product is certified safe for humans, pets and the environment. Also, this won't burn or leach away.
The Espoma Garden - Tone Plant Food comes in a 4 lb and 8 lb bag and it is packed in an easy to close bag. 1 pound is equivalent to approximately 3 cupfuls. This plant food is highly recommended for vegetables, flowers, lawns, shrubs and trees.
|Active Ingredient:||Total Nitrogen - 3.0%
Available Phosphate - 4.0%
Soluble Potash - 4.0%
Calcium - 5.0%
Magnesium - 1.0%
Sulfur - 2.0%
|For use in:||Herbs, Vegetables, Flowers, Lawns, Shrubs and Trees|
|Application:||Feed Seedlings and Transplants one week to 10 days after planting
* See label for complete application instructions
|Coverage Area:||3.5 lbs covers up to 50 sq. ft.|
|Special Features:||Organic and enhanced with Bio-tone beneficial microbes|
|Shipping Weight:||4.30 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||The Espoma Company (Mfg. Number: GT-4)|
One pound equals approx. 3 cupfuls
- Apply 3.5 lbs. of Garden-tone per 50 square feet
- Work it into the top 4-5 inches of soil, preferably with compost, humus, or peat moss.
Feeding Vegetables and Tomatoes
- Feed seedlings and transplants one week to 10 days after planting.
- Single plants: Sprinkle 1/3 cup per plant.
- Rows: Sprinkle 1 1/3 cup each side per 5 ft. of row or 10 lbs. each side per 100 ft. of row.
Method and Frequency
- Apply in a single band around single plants.
- Feed alongside of row. Keep 3 inches from stem.
- Feed monthly throughout the growing season.
- Always water thoroughly after feeding.