Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
The Espoma Tomato-Tone Plant Food is a complex blend of natural organics that is special formulated for all tomatoes and vegetables. The tomato-tone has organic compositions that feed your plants naturally and will not inflict rapid growth at the expense of blooms and tomato yield. Its all natural ingredients will surely provide a complete and balanced feeding to meet the special nutritional needs of plump and juicy tomatoes. Also, it is enhanced with Bio-tone Beneficial Microbes that biologically boost the natural plant food to ensure excellent plant growth. The food breaks down slowly for steady and constant feeding. The product is certified safe for humans, pets and the environment. Also, it won't burn or leach away.
The Espoma Tomato-Tone Plant Food weighs 4 pounds and it is packed in an easy to close bag. 1 pound is equivalent to approximately 3 cupfuls. This plant food is highly recommended for annuals and perennials.
|Active Ingredient:||Total Nitrogen - 3.0%
Available Phosphate - 4.0%
Soluble Potash - 6.0%
Calcium - 8.0%
Sulfur - 3.0%
|For use in:||All Tomatoes and Vegetables|
|Application:||Apply Tomato-tone after plants are well established (10 - 14 days) and then twice a month during the growing season (May through August)|
|Yield:||3 lbs. Tomato-Tone covers up to 50 sq. ft.|
|Special Features:||Enhanced with Bio-tone beneficial microbes|
|Shipping Weight:||3.90 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||The Espoma Company (Mfg. Number: TO-4)|
One pound equals approx. 3 cupfuls
- When preparing tomato bed apply 3 lbs. (9 cups) of Tomato-tone per 50 sq. ft. and work into the top 4 to 6 inches of soil
- For single plants mix 3 tablespoons of Tomato-tone into the soil when planting
- For Potted Plants mix one part Tomato-tone to 30 parts soil mixture ( 1.25 cups of Tomato-tone for every 8 qt. of soil)
Apply Tomato-tone after plants are well established (10 - 14 days) and then twice a month during the growing season (May through August)
- Rows - 1 cup each side per 5 feet of row
- Single Plants - 3 tablespoons per plant
- Potted Plants - Apply 1.5 teaspoons per 4" of pot diameter (1.5 tablespoon per 12 inch pot diameter).
- Apply Tomato-tone in a narrow band around single plants or along each side of a row. Keep Tomato-tone at least 3" from stem
- Potted Plants: Apply evenly over soil and gently mix in
- Water thoroughly after feeding
Have a question about this product?
Ask our product experts...
Ask a Question
07/12/2015 Cece from Oh
QRegarding Espoma Tomato-Tone Plant Food 3-4-6, is the chicken fecal matter from organic chicken farms and the beef bones from organic ranches?
Am concerned about the "sourcing" of the "organic" ingredients.
A Espoma Tomato-Tone Plant Food 3-4-6 contains 100% natural & organic ingredients only from organic run farms and ranches. It cannot be listed as organic and natural if not produced, manufactured, and handled using organic means.
Espoma Tomato-Tone Plant Food 3-4-6 contains 100% natural & organic ingredients only from organic run farms and ranches. It cannot be listed as organic and natural if not produced, manufactured, and handled using organic means.