Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Ferti-Lome 2-N-1 Systemic is an easy way to protect your flowers, shrubs, and roses from common disease and insect pests. Apply Ferti-Lome 2-N-1 Systemic by mixing in water according to label directions and pour around the plant base - no spraying. The plant is protected from the inside out as the active ingredients are taken up by the roots and distributed through the plant even on new plant growth. The protection will not wash off in the rain.
|Active Ingredient:||Tebuconazole - 0.80%
Imidacloprid - 0.15%
|Target pests:||Insects: Adelgids, Aphids, Black Vine Weevil Larvae, Borers, Flatheaded (including Bronze Birch and Alder Borers), Borers, Roundheaded (including Eucalyptus Longhorned Borers), Japanese Beetles (Adult), Lace Bugs, Leaf Beetles (including Elm Leaf Beetles and Viburnum Leaf Beetles), Leafhoppers (including Glassy-winged Sharpshooters), Leafminers (including Birch Leafminers and Holly Leafminers), Mealybugs, Pine Tip Moth Larvae, Psyllids, Royal Palm Bugs, Sawfly Larvae, Scales (including Armored Scale [suppression] and Soft Scale, Thrips, Whiteflies Disease: Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Southern Blight|
|For use in:||Roses, Flowers, Shrubs, Azaleas, Iris, Hibiscus, Rhododendrons and others
* See label for complete list
|Application:||Roses: 2 fl. oz. (4 tbsp) in 1 quart of water treats 1 plant
Flower Beds: 2 fl. oz. (4 tbsp) in 2 gallons of water treats 12 sq. ft.
Azaleas, Camellias, Rhododendrons, and other shrubs: 1 fl. oz, (2 tbsp) in 1 quart of water per foot of plant height
|Pet safe:||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|Yield:||One quart treats 16 roses or 200 sq. ft. of flowerbed area|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||CA, NY|
|Shipping Weight:||2.28 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||VPG (Mfg. Number: 10478)|
Begin using this product in the spring when plants are actively growing.
- Reapply every 6weeks for a total of 3 applications per year. In areas where diseases occurs frequently and the soil is sandy, the application interval can be shortened to 4 – 5 weeks for a total of 4 applications per year.
- Ensure the product gets down into the rootzone by:
- Pulling mulch away from plants to be treated.
- Building awell around individual plants.
- Pouring the drench solution slowly to allow the soil to absorb it.
- Keep Rose, flower, and shrub beds clean. This minimizes harborage sites for disease and insects (for additional cultural practices, consult your County Extension Service).
See all 1 reviews »