Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Fiproguard Dog Flea and Tick Treatment features a 3 way-control action in preventing and eliminating ticks, fleas and chewing lice. It is the generic equivalent to Frontline Top Spot. With Fipronil as its active ingredient, which is #1 veterinarian-recommended, the solution can protect your pet from unwanted pests for 30 days. Protect your dog against the 4 types of tick species - lone star ticks, American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, and deer ticks - major carrier of Lyme disease. It also eliminates the discomfort and associated skin irritation and risk of infection that come with flea and tick bites, chewing lice and sarcoptic mange, that can be caused by mites on dogs. Fiproguard includes 3 squeeze-on application tubes (one for every 30 days) and is used on puppies and dogs over 8 weeks of age. This waterproof solution is applied on the dog’s skin between its back and shoulder blades. Do Not use on cats.
Comparable to Frontline Top Spot - but less the price!
Available in 4 sizes:
- Dogs 4 - 22 lbs.
- Dogs 23 - 44 lbs.
- Dogs 45 - 88 lbs.
- Dogs 89 -132 lbs.
|Active Ingredient:||fipronil - 9.70%|
|Target pests:||Fleas, Ticks and Lice|
|Application:||Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog's hair
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin in a spot on the dog's back between the shoulder blades
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Shipping Weight:||0.15 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Sergeants Pet Care Products Inc (Mfg. Number: 2950)|
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
- Applying correctly starts with purchasing correctly. Before purchasing, weigh your dog. Don't guess! It is important to know the exact weight of the pet to ensure you purchase the right product.
- Be sure to buy the product for the right species. BE SURE to choose cat products for cats and dog products for dogs. These products are different formulations based on the species and weight of your pet and SHOULD NEVER be used interchangeably.
- Do Not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Do not forget to consider your dog's age.
Note: ONLY use SENTRY Fiproguard on dogs over 8 weeks of age.
APPLYING THE PRODUCT:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog's hair.
How to Apply - For small, medium, and large-sized dogs (up to 88 lbs.)
- Invert tube over dog or cat and use open end to part your dog or cat's hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the animal's skin as a spot to the animal's back between the shoulder blades.
How to Apply - For extra-large dogs (89 - 132 lbs.)
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog's hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog's skin from the back of the neck to a point midway between the neck and tail.