Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Fiproguard Plus IGR Dog Flea and Tick Spot-On is an easy-to-use treatment for dogs against chewing lice, ticks and fleas. It contains fipronil, which is an active ingredient found in the leading competitor - Frontline Plus. It will kill and repel ticks, chewing lice, and adult fleas. Fiproguard Plus IGR also contains a powerful IGR (insect growth regulator) called novaluron that will kill the eggs and larvae - breaking the flea life cycle. It will kill adult fleas and ticks for one month (30 days). It will work even after bathing or being in the sun. This liquid treatment may be used on puppies over 8 weeks and dogs. Do not use on cats.
Will kill American dog ticks, lone star ticks, brown dog ticks and deer ticks which may transmit Lyme disease.
Contains fipronil - an active ingredient used in Frontline brand products!
One box contains 3 application tubes and each tube will last for 30 days. Three month supply.
Choose from 4 size options:
- Dogs 6 - 22 lbs.
- Dogs 23 - 44 lbs.
- Dogs 45 - 88 lbs.
- Dogs 89 -132 lbs.
|Active Ingredient:||Fipronil - 9.80%
Novaluron - 20%
|Target pests:||Fleas, Ticks and Lice|
|For use in:||Dogs and Puppies over 8 weeks of age|
|Application:||Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dogs hair
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dogs skin from the back of the neck to a point midway between the neck and tail
* See label for complete application instructions
|Pet safe:||Yes, if used as directed on label|
|Yield:||3 application tubes in each box.
Size up to 22 lbs - Net Contents: 0.069 fl oz (2.01 mL) Three 0.023 fl oz (0.67 mL) applicators
Size 23 - 44 lbs - Net Contents: 0.135 fl oz (4.02 mL) Three 0.045 fl oz (1.34 mL) applicators
Size 45 - 88 lbs - Net Contents: 0.273 fl oz (8.04 mL) Three 0.091 fl oz (2.68 mL) applicators
Size 89 - 132 lbs - Net Contents: 0.408 fl oz (12.06 mL) Three 0.136 fl oz (4.02 mL) applicators
|Shipping Weight:||0.16 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Sergeants Pet Care Products Inc (Mfg. Number: 3130)|
Before You Apply:
- Applying correctly starts with purchasing correctly. Before purchasing, weigh your dog.
- Don't guess! It is important to know the exact weight of the pet to ensure you purchase the right product. At the store, be sure to buy the product for the right species.
- BE SURE to choose cat products for cats and dog products for dogs.
- These products are different formulations based on the species and weight of your pet and SHOULD NEVER be used interchangeably.
- Do NOT treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age.
Note: ONLY use SENTRY Fiproguard Plus IGR on dogs over 8 weeks of age.
Applying the Product:
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
- Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin from the back of the neck to a point midway between the neck and tail.