Why Shop with Us
Customers also Bought:
Flypod Glue Boards are replacements for the Flypod Flylight Trap. The Glupac glue boards are excellent for working with Synergetic's flylights, offering high standards and consistent performance. Lasting for up to 5 weeks, the Flypod Glue Boards are easy to replace and remove. Each order includes 6 glue boards.
|Material / Construction:||Cardstock|
|Shipping Weight:||0.21 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||P+L Systems (Mfg. Number: INF252)|
- Unique flexible glue application allows for maximum glue area.
- Advanced UV stable glue guards against the glue drying out over a four week period.
- Dry glue formulation reduces glue run from exposure to tube heat and mess free servicing.
- Consistent thickness of glue application ensures no areas are too thin to retain the caught insect.
- Varnished base material reduces absorption of the glue.
- High quality silicon coated release paper provides easy peel action and less mess for reduced service times.
- Impregnated glue contains pheromone Tricozene Z9 for an improved catch.
How often should I change my glueboards?
We recommend that glueboards are changed every 4 weeks, to prevent the glue from drying out over a longer period of time. Particularly dry or dusty environments may require a more frequent change as atmospheric debris may become attached to the board.
See all 1 reviews »
Flypod Glue Boards
By Renee in carson, CA on 08/10/2016
This is a great product. Very easy to use and works. It keeps the flys and tiny mats out of the house.